Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

planet sports trinoma also has a bunch of different stuff for cleaning your kicks.
plus lots of enery drinks (rockstar, monster, etc), if you're into those things.
laugh.gif

ns atc has a new aj6 cw. i think its the detroit cw because i saw blue in the midsole. did not bother looking at it because i was hungry. outlet bound? lebron 7 ps (pop) did not arrive. will do this coming week according to staff.  
smile.gif

peks, your here in the PI pala, check out robinsons manila. tobys and athletes foot have displays of the DKs...

ubeman, welcome to NT!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

any kobe v DK in size 10.0 left? i just got here yesterday...
saw a pair around a week ago at SM dept store, north edsa.  Not sure about the sizes though.

atc stadium got their stocks of aj6 'pistons'... still fsr... and im not surprised...

HTH for those looking for a pair...

peace

Originally Posted by glitch008

Those Piston 6 have great potential!

...To be outlet bound.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 that's something that Triumph would say..
Stadium GB5.. saw lots of shoes that are outlet bound.. the salesgirl said they were going to Sportswarehouse in libis. 

those Pistons 6 looks fake mehn. Imma Pass on those. Waiting for the AJ II QFs. Update on Stadium Kobe White Speckle 20% off all sizes.

thanks for the info guys.,i hope it's still available by the end of month.do they accept reservations?lol

Park and stadiums do accept reservation of shoes.. some stores reserves it for a day, some go out to the max of 3 days... try calling trinoma..

Back
Top Bottom