Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by DR

AJ II Candy Pack (Yellow, Green, Red) Php3900 in Nike Stadium Rockwell. Not sure abt the sizes but the ones on display are sz8. also, KD3 Away cw (Blue/Black) 10% off (around Php 4400) in the same place.

just copped one of the red joints for these candy pack...
as expected, the red ones are the most bought here, size 11 left, 10 and 10.5 gone...

all 3 cw's still @ 40%..

For those lookin for airmax 90 laser blues below retail price, sm bacoor nike stadium has them @ 40 off. Tons of lebron v1's on sale and several running shoes on sale as well.

HTH

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by DR

AJ II Candy Pack (Yellow, Green, Red) Php3900 in Nike Stadium Rockwell. Not sure abt the sizes but the ones on display are sz8. also, KD3 Away cw (Blue/Black) 10% off (around Php 4400) in the same place.

just copped one of the red joints for these candy pack...
as expected, the red ones are the most bought here, size 11 left, 10 and 10.5 gone...

all 3 cw's still @ 40%..
copped my AJ 2 Candy Pack Red last night.. yah color Red is better color  than yellow & green. 

As per NS FB page:

Nike Stadium: Get additional 10% off on selected sale items at all Stadium stores starting today and until Sunday only! Hurry up and catch the sale at STADIUM store near you!

Damn! VIP Disc. wasn't available for the ZK6 Draft Day. Could have gotten the lightbulbs with a 15% disc.

just bought j2 delsol (3900) add 10% disc! at rockwell

j3 true blue is GR this sat..according sa staff
VIP card disc!

Originally Posted by mahommieian

As per NS FB page:

Nike Stadium: Get additional 10% off on selected sale items at all Stadium stores starting today and until Sunday only! Hurry up and catch the sale at STADIUM store near you!

has this been extended in anyway shape or form?

eyes.gif

I saw 2 pairs of Jordan XI cool grey size 8.5 at Nike Store in Gensan Gaisano Mall and its 20% off

Originally Posted by mig25

tb3's at nike shang mostly all reserved. hth
SMH... shoe politics again... But I think it will be much better if you call them just to make sure...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom