Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

@glitch008 - try checking the ALL MANNY EVERYTHING thread... theres some pics of the MP shirts there...
Yes, I've seen that thread. But not all of those were released. And not all that were released are in that thread. Thus, my request for pics.
But nevermind, seen the shirts already. Got mine locked. Props to pareng Chris.
pimp.gif

@nikekobe24 i suggest that you take a re-visit on the ROC and take time to read the "PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN" thread. they are here for a purpose.

@rookie77777 stadium in megamall still has it. go and get 'em!

ns atc said the kb5 home cw would be up next and the the POPs. i dont know what POPs is he talking about. any pictures guys?  been waiting long for del sol cw. lakers colorway for the AJ6 would also drop and also the white/varsity red. he did not give me dates for the AJ6s though. 

^^ hahaha.. i have no idea of the look of that colorway. ive not seen any pop Vs picture yet. hmmm.. wonder how it looks. anyway, ns atc also said that they will be receiving pacman sc trainers. so is this really a GR? ive read from the previous page that other NS will also receive them.

the pacmans they will receive will be devided pa daw with stadium bacoor so sobrang konti lang din ang pacmans sa kanila. hope maging available sa lahat ng stadium hehe
happy.gif

saw the pacman shirts in shang-rila last night.

i really like the mural painting shirt.

also, pilipinas blue-jacket, pilipinas white/blue/red jerseys and shorts

on discounted prices, 10% or so.

i think i saw a KBV DK, too.

Originally Posted by littlebenben

Do they have the white Be Like Mike shirt with the orange thunder logo?
Thanks

i only see the 2 in the previous page.... not the orange thunder

GB5 notable shoes

AJ6 Oreos cw
CP3 III White/black/yellow cw
AJ 2010 white/black/red & black/blue cw
Kobe 5 inlines, white/red, away
Ambassador II White/black/gold
SC2010 White/blue and white/gray/orange cw
Assorted pacquiao shirts and 25th anniv apparel
Melo 6, cradle rock, kd2 cws.

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

guys! pahelp nman from my friend kung san pa may KOBE 5 M.S sz 13 or 14?? tnx!

same posts all over. you shoud've read the ROC first. this is not your typical i-can-post-everything-anytime-anywhere thread. abide by the rules to keep this thread healthy.

if you cant find posted answers, NT also provided nike stores' & other sports shops' contact numbers. ring them.

sorry. back to updates.

for those still looking for a little less expensive kobe IVs, stadium megamall has a few @ 20% discount.

NS ATC
AJ Oreos
Kobe Inlines and White/black/red
LBJ 7
Kobe MS both cw

PS ATC
Kobe Chaos, Inlines and aways

What's up guys?
Long time no see!
They got some good stuff there.
Maybe I should start to plan for a shopping vacation.

Back
Top Bottom