Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by deewaxx

2 questions guys...

what if a person is going to use a borrowed VIP card to avail of the disc, will NS allow that? will they ask for any IDs to present with the card bearing that name? TIA...

is hook up also allowed?

let's say i will hook up w/ another NT member, then we will buy the shoes at the same time.

As long as you're with the owner of the VIP card then you should be fine even if it's only you who would be buying something.

Also, I share my VIP cards with my bros all the time.

HTH

both vip cards are non-transferable dude. so yup sir manilaboyxix is correct!!!

at nike park: when you present your card, the staff will let you sign/fill up something first so that you can avail of the discount.

in nike stadium: they will give you the discount right away but you have to sign the official receipt regardless if the item that you bought was through cash or credit card. then they will trace the embossed details of your vip card using a pencil on the receipt as their record. hth! 
happy.gif

THANKS RED 

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

both vip cards are non-transferable dude. so yup sir manilaboyxix is correct!!!

at nike park: when you present your card, the staff will let you sign/fill up something first so that you can avail of the discount.

in nike stadium: they will give you the discount right away but you have to sign the official receipt regardless if the item that you bought was through cash or credit card. then they will trace the embossed details of your vip card using a pencil on the receipt as their record. hth! 
happy.gif

THANKS RED 
Thanks man... so this means i can borrow my friend's NS vip card and buy a merchandise even he's not with me when i go to the store and pay in cash or cc? im planning to borrow from a friend and buy @ NS bec NP will not accept one.

The NS guy confirmed that they would be releasing the III’s on Sat (jan.22). The thing, though, he’s not sure which stores aside from Rockwell will be getting stocks.

Originally Posted by jerks

The NS guy confirmed that they would be releasing the III’s on Sat (jan.22). The thing, though, he’s not sure which stores aside from Rockwell will be getting stocks.

nice update bruh!

Originally Posted by dencio31617

NS shang will have it as well. i forgot to ask if they will honor the VIP card.

yes 10% off for Nike Stadium VIP card holders for Jordan III White / Cement
January 22, 2011 release date

yep. that is also what the girl from ns north edsa told me. so it's down to php6748.
smile.gif
 not bad (as im getting the shoes in cash).

deewaxx: dude, FORGING is a NO-NO. okay??
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

yep. that is also what the girl from ns north edsa told me. so it's down to php6748.
smile.gif
 not bad (as im getting the shoes in cash).

deewaxx: dude, FORGING is a NO-NO. okay??
wink.gif

THANKS RED
yes sir... naisip ko din yan, baka mapahiya pa ako sa store. hehehe! id rather apply for my own vip card @ NS. but the prob is my receipt isnt 15k yet... anyone here with spare NS receipts???? care to share
roll.gif

@deewaxx at the recent rates of shoes, 1 kobe and 1 jordan shoe will get you easily to 15k, better buy the aj III on undiscounted price so you could use the receipt for accumulation to 15k, hope this finally helps your vip card dilemma

Originally Posted by 81

@deewaxx at the recent rates of shoes, 1 kobe and 1 jordan shoe will get you easily to 15k, better buy the aj III on undiscounted price so you could use the receipt for accumulation to 15k, hope this finally helps your vip card dilemma

ok sir... thanks! im hoping to get a 10% disc on saturday na already eh... hehehe! i have receipts from NP and can apply for their vip card... but for NS, kulang pa
tired.gif

^^ but if that would be the case... then i have no choice but to get the AJ3 on SRP. kesa maubusan na naman ako like what happened to me in CGXI release :smile:

Nike stadium ATC might get some AJ III white cement as well. They told me to call on Friday to make sure. 

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Thanks for the heads up. Would you know what other NS branches are also carrying the AJ3s aside from Rockwell and Shangri-la? I bet people will line up first in Stadiums before other stores with them offering the lowest price. Need em below retail.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Thanks for the heads up. Would you know what other NS branches are also carrying the AJ3s aside from Rockwell and Shangri-la? I bet people will line up first in Stadiums before other stores with them offering the lowest price. Need em below retail.
Was at NS ATC last night and was told they are going to have the Cements on Saturday. Yes they are going to honor the VIP card and they have never heard of the Nike PI memo with regards the prohibiting of giving discount to their "VIP" costumers

went to NS GB5... and asked if they will be having stocks of white cements on saturday... the guy in the counter said yes BUT most of their of sizes are already reserved. i told him my size and wanted to have it reserved, and he said im already 5th in the line for that size! what!!! so even if i fall in line early this saturday, no assurance that i can buy a pair for myself
frown.gif
its a GR daw so they allow reservation... tsk!!!

That's bad news deewax! Also called them and the guy said that since their "REGULAR CUSTOMERS" didn't get the CG11 and the 3's are a GR, they reserved it already for them. NS GREENBELT 5 should have the first come, first serve policy just like every other Stadium.

Passed by Rob Metro East yesterday and saw LBJ Soldier IV Cool Grey at discount. Lots of discounted kicks so pass by the store if your along the area.

That's bad news deewax! Also called them and the guy said that since their "REGULAR CUSTOMERS" didn't get the CG11 and the 3's are a GR, they reserved it already for them. NS GREENBELT 5 should have the first come, first serve policy just like every other Stadium.

Passed by Rob Metro East yesterday and saw LBJ Soldier IV Cool Grey at discount. Lots of discounted kicks so pass by the store if your along the area.
Unfortunately their new manager is very well known for reservations... notice they have all-new staff.
mad.gif

Would recommend heading to NS Rockwell, they do not tolerate reservations as far as i know.

Originally Posted by deewaxx

went to NS GB5... and asked if they will be having stocks of white cements on saturday... the guy in the counter said yes BUT most of their of sizes are already reserved. i told him my size and wanted to have it reserved, and he said im already 5th in the line for that size! what!!! so even if i fall in line early this saturday, no assurance that i can buy a pair for myself
frown.gif
its a GR daw so they allow reservation... tsk!!!

bruh... just a question... what size are you? coz i'm plannin' on getting mine at NS G5 as well... i'm kinda thinkin' that they got my size reserved as well... TIA

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Unfortunately their new manager is very well known for reservations... notice they have all-new staff.
mad.gif

Would recommend heading to NS Rockwell, they do not tolerate reservations as far as i know.
yes... their 2 staffs that i use to talk with are both "endo"... i remember the male staff before how he handled the craze outside the store during the CGXI release... gave each person in the line w/ a piece of paper with number on it. you cannot enter the store unless its your turn... it pays to be an early bird! but now... i doubt it!

Back
Top Bottom