Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

NS shang has the chinas on display now. No china emblem though at the shoe lace. release date is tom but i think they are allowing purchases tonight.

picked up my penny 1s and chinas at NS Greenbelt 5. most of the penny 1s are reserved i think better call the store.

Just got my KBVI China's at Robinsons Metro East....
pimp.gif
VIP card honored
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arsure

picked up my penny 1s and chinas at NS Greenbelt 5. most of the penny 1s are reserved i think better call the store.
Got my Penny 1 too at NS Greenbelt 5 its last size, 8.. i was early hoping the size 8.5 will not be pick up by the other buyer.

you're a lucky guy pare.hehehehe. 3 out of 3? astig.hehe. wasn't able to buy the pennys because they were all reserved.
tired.gif
 i hope that np will also sell the pennys.

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

you're a lucky guy pare.hehehehe. 3 out of 3? astig.hehe. wasn't able to buy the pennys because they were all reserved.
tired.gif
 i hope that np will also sell the pennys.

THANKS RED

thanks man! 2 out of 2 lang but if we count yung vip discount that i got pwede narin 3 out of  3. hopefully NP and Titan will have the penny's as well.
smile.gif

^ i think its available on every stadium so far, it's a GR so quantity maybe alittle bit more.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by AdrenalineRush

So the Penny 1 Orlando's are not available anymore?

Yes. They claimed it's a NS exclusive release

Based on the info i received this is FALSE as other nike distributors will receive their stocks.

So for those who missed out there's still hope and enough stocks for everyone!

HTH

If I remember correctly, this is also what happened with the Penny 2s before with Stadiums getting them first, weeks before Parks.

Originally Posted by superswag

Based on the info i received this is FALSE as other nike distributors will receive their stocks.

HTH

yeah! thanks sir!

nike stadium rockwell:

kd 3 all star
lebron 8 all star
jordan 6 rings 3M @ 20%
jordan prime 5 laser black
jordan 2011 (all star cws)
lebron king card tee
lebron bb10 jacket

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

Any LeBron 8 Entourage left in Rockwell ? TIA
no lebron 8 entourage there..try titan bro, i think it retails @ 8k, as most lebrons do...

Originally Posted by superswag

HTH

any update on the penny 1s?

^^ in terms of availability? personally i dont think the penny 1's are landing in outlets.... by now you should understand that nike stadium doesn't have stocks anymore.while stocks in nike park are almost running out (broken sizes?). they're grail status dude.ask any legit shoehead/collector and they'll agree with me. if your having second thoughts of buying one... i suggest you should cop now. before its too late and you'll see yourself copping above retail from a reseller on ebay or sulit.all love and no hate my friend.just helping you out. 
smile.gif

THANKS RED  

Back
Top Bottom