Nike The Running Man series

when are these hitting the states?

I like those AM 95's. The shirt that goes with them is nice.

didn't mean to post this that many times. my computer was F-ing up
smile.gif
smile.gif

^^yeah mostly euro sites. they wanted $245 and up, plus shipping. I'm hearing that they will hit the states by the end of feb-beginnnin of march
happy.gif

Im really feelin the 95's, will be getting them for sure.
Still not sure if I like the 90's the leather on them looks kinda cheap but whats new these days...

Can someone school me on what is the Running Man ? Any more info if they will release in US ?

Yeah I just want the 95s too. I've just been calling my local spots, and a spot in NY, every morning to see if they got them yet.

^^yeah mostly euro sites. they wanted $245 and up, plus shipping. I'm hearing that they will hit the states by the end of feb-beginnnin of march
Yeah I just want the 95s too. I've just been calling my local spots, and a spot in NY, every morning to see if they got them yet.
laugh.gif
keep calling and your "local spots" willcharge that nuisance (calling every morning) price.....

Funny thing how many people hated on them, but the shoes are mostly sold out. Well except from Cortez's:smile:

The Running Man is series inspired by Bill Bowerman.

Paix
c.

^ Well the first pictures you originally posted were garbage but you came through with better pictures of the actual shoe itself.

I actually like the 95's, hope they come to the states.

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

^ Well the first pictures you originally posted were garbage but you came through with better pictures of the actual shoe itself.

I actually like the 95's, hope they come to the states.

Zactly.

The only shoe that I thought had potential were the AM90's. They looked so muchbetter in the most recent pictures. I refuse to spend over $150 for them though.

The AM95's look better as well, but are still pretty weak for the most part.

I just called my local spot and they said Mar 22 is the tentative date, but it has been changed more than once though.

I thought size? didn't ship to the US

6.3 size? are able to ship to UK mainland destinations only, excluding certain parts ofScotland.

Back
Top Bottom