Nike The Running Man series

some dude on ebay is selling the 95s for $500 plus shipping.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Any stores in US get these yet ?

Nah. I just heard that they will release in the states on March 22. But I'm sure that some spots will get them earlier than that since it is a QSrelease

For those who missed out on AM90 there's a restock at NORT berlin

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by WUTANGINTHACUT

The cortez is one of the nicer max colorways I have seen lately. The 95s aren't so shabby but I'll wait till they are $50 on ebay to scoop them up.
Welcome to niketalk, but im sorry to say that these 95's will never be sold on ebay for $50.

^^ Dumb numb nuts. $50 can get you fakes. $50 can't get you anything.
These are on eBay for crazy prices but they aren't moving. Only scaredy, anal fools pulled the trigger. Dropping over $220 plus for these are a JOKE !!They sit !
But oh well, I'm just saying. The last time the 95s shook the world was the stash 95s, but these do not compare.

^^you calling me a numb nuts son? i didnt drop 220 for these guy. And i like these way more than the stashes.

Originally Posted by CliffSmith23

^^you calling me a numb nuts son? i didnt drop 220 for these guy. And i like these way more than the stashes.

Umm.... ?? Well ??? You think about it. I'm talking about PEOPLE in general. Dikc nut for thinking it'd be $50. *$++, If you like it then okay ! I don't really worry about it. I'm saying for myself !

If you can bro. TELL ME HOW MUCH you DROPPED !? Be honest. Again, I'm JUST SAYING !!!!!!!!! The material on the STASH 95s DO NOT COMPARE to these. You can tell already by how much PAGES this crap generated. I love 95s and these are nice, but they are turning me off !!

not really my taste but when i saw em in person the quality on the 90s is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom