Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

The prices on the Oregon and Boise 1.3 trainers are steep. $175.... I just can't pull the trigger on that price tag. I'm more of a basketball sneaker kind of guy. I can't drop 175 on a pair of running shoes. Just don't feel right.

The prices on the Oregon and Boise 1.3 trainers are steep. $175.... I just can't pull the trigger on that price tag. I'm more of a basketball sneaker kind of guy. I can't drop 175 on a pair of running shoes. Just don't feel right.

Real nice look to all of them. Can't decide and likely only have a couple minutes to decide. hmmmm

Real nice look to all of them. Can't decide and likely only have a couple minutes to decide. hmmmm

i missed a 12 or 13 on nikestore....
frown.gif
any chance these will hit stores?

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

frown.gif
Per nikestore on twitter the Oregon trainers will be available at the Nike store at PDX airport, NT Portland, and Nike Eugene. The Georgia trainers will be available at Nike Lenox Square. You can call them and see if any of  those stores do phone orders.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

frown.gif
Per nikestore on twitter the Oregon trainers will be available at the Nike store at PDX airport, NT Portland, and Nike Eugene. The Georgia trainers will be available at Nike Lenox Square. You can call them and see if any of  those stores do phone orders.

Wow, I really didn't expect the these to sell so well especially with the price. It's a good thing I didn't take too long to decide and place my order. Does anyone know if these will be available on Eastbay?

Wow, I really didn't expect the these to sell so well especially with the price. It's a good thing I didn't take too long to decide and place my order. Does anyone know if these will be available on Eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom