Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

pdx airport?
yea wher da h3ll is this located????.......got the georgia in my size looks like they aint sell as much as the other 2, really wanted the oregon and boise tho????......i kno stores for the GA and Oregon were listed but any stores or locations getting the boise????

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

pdx airport?
yea wher da h3ll is this located????.......got the georgia in my size looks like they aint sell as much as the other 2, really wanted the oregon and boise tho????......i kno stores for the GA and Oregon were listed but any stores or locations getting the boise????

^ PDX is the city code for Portland international airport. They have a niketown in the airport.

^ PDX is the city code for Portland international airport. They have a niketown in the airport.

Spoke with pdx nikestore last night. They knew nothimg about it. Re: eastbay, use PKEBV258 and get 15% off. For those in OR, try niketown Portland this AM. Good luck.
Originally Posted by jeff3424

FSR of OREGONs, GEORGIAs, and BOISEs on EastBay right now GO GO GO

Spoke with pdx nikestore last night. They knew nothimg about it. Re: eastbay, use PKEBV258 and get 15% off. For those in OR, try niketown Portland this AM. Good luck.
Originally Posted by jeff3424

FSR of OREGONs, GEORGIAs, and BOISEs on EastBay right now GO GO GO

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Thanks bro. For the heads up and the code.
pimp.gif

Anytime, glad i could help! If i wasn't cleaning out alot of kicks due to my wedding soon, I'd have copped myself, look like a cool shoe.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Thanks bro. For the heads up and the code.
pimp.gif

Anytime, glad i could help! If i wasn't cleaning out alot of kicks due to my wedding soon, I'd have copped myself, look like a cool shoe.

Small sizes in Oregons and most in the Georgia's still available on nikesotre.com ... I passed though, can't see myself paying that kind of bread for trainers.

Small sizes in Oregons and most in the Georgia's still available on nikesotre.com ... I passed though, can't see myself paying that kind of bread for trainers.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Thank you, Eastbay. I was able to cancel my order on NDC and ended up saving $25...

I did the same thing I could careless about getting them fast if I can save $25

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Thank you, Eastbay. I was able to cancel my order on NDC and ended up saving $25...

I did the same thing I could careless about getting them fast if I can save $25

Back
Top Bottom