Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Anyone get a sold out/backorder email from Eastbay yet? Should I b worried Eastbay Reps?
nerd.gif
We wouldn't say there's any reason to be worried if you already got your order in, no.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Anyone get a sold out/backorder email from Eastbay yet? Should I b worried Eastbay Reps?
nerd.gif
We wouldn't say there's any reason to be worried if you already got your order in, no.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thanks! Cant wait to get these....brandon which pair did you cop?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thanks! Cant wait to get these....brandon which pair did you cop?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Went with Oregons, I'll pass on the rest.

(Unless they do a Texas)

I'd get those to, but there won't be any since Texas isn't a PC rivalry team this year.  I'm just mad that the only year so far TCU hasn't participated, they make shoes I'd actually buy.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Went with Oregons, I'll pass on the rest.

(Unless they do a Texas)

I'd get those to, but there won't be any since Texas isn't a PC rivalry team this year.  I'm just mad that the only year so far TCU hasn't participated, they make shoes I'd actually buy.

no need to worry about the Eastbay backorder. ever since they were first put up on the site they were listed as on backorder until 9/15. think of it as a pre-order

no need to worry about the Eastbay backorder. ever since they were first put up on the site they were listed as on backorder until 9/15. think of it as a pre-order

Interesting to me that Boises are nearly sold out on Eastbay but near FSR of other two still.  I mean Boises are definitely nice, but those babies will get dirty in a minute.  I would have loved a forest green with volt Oregon colorway kind of like the Green Lanten Huaraches.  For those interested in the rivalry pack Tshirts for oregon, they are up now.

http://images.footballfan..._713470_xl.jpg&w=400

Interesting to me that Boises are nearly sold out on Eastbay but near FSR of other two still.  I mean Boises are definitely nice, but those babies will get dirty in a minute.  I would have loved a forest green with volt Oregon colorway kind of like the Green Lanten Huaraches.  For those interested in the rivalry pack Tshirts for oregon, they are up now.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I have been going back and forward with picking up the Boise's since Eastbay put them up. I'm going to stay firm and stick with the Oregon's only.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I have been going back and forward with picking up the Boise's since Eastbay put them up. I'm going to stay firm and stick with the Oregon's only.

I finally got my shipping confirmation email from NDC. Should have the Oregon's by tomorrow according to the tracking #.

I finally got my shipping confirmation email from NDC. Should have the Oregon's by tomorrow according to the tracking #.

Originally Posted by kumax95

Me too.  Can't wait.  Just saw some new pics on nikeblog and they look even better than the product shots!!!

Originally Posted by kumax95

Me too.  Can't wait.  Just saw some new pics on nikeblog and they look even better than the product shots!!!

Back
Top Bottom