Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

so glad i was able to cop on eastbay...i was low key upset last night when nikestore sold out of my size in 5 minutes.....these will go great with my derron thomas jersey
smile.gif
and volt socks lol

so glad i was able to cop on eastbay...i was low key upset last night when nikestore sold out of my size in 5 minutes.....these will go great with my derron thomas jersey
smile.gif
and volt socks lol

Loving the rivalry pack trainers 1.3s.  Anybody heard about other schools?  I heard possibly michigan state, army and navy, ohio state, lsu, and stanford.  Anybody hear the same thing or other schools?  Any info appreciated.  

Loving the rivalry pack trainers 1.3s.  Anybody heard about other schools?  I heard possibly michigan state, army and navy, ohio state, lsu, and stanford.  Anybody hear the same thing or other schools?  Any info appreciated.  

They should have done the LSU with this launch because of oregon/lsu and boise/georgia week 1 matchups...it would make sense....maybe LSU is suspect becuase of the jordan jefferson incident...nike dont want no bad PR....or Nike wants to wait til after the oregon game to make sure they win before they sell LSU shoes haha thats prolly what it is....

They should have done the LSU with this launch because of oregon/lsu and boise/georgia week 1 matchups...it would make sense....maybe LSU is suspect becuase of the jordan jefferson incident...nike dont want no bad PR....or Nike wants to wait til after the oregon game to make sure they win before they sell LSU shoes haha thats prolly what it is....

LSU will most likely come out when they wear their jerseys which wont be till later this year. I think against Auburn. Thats most likely when the 1.3's would drop if there is any.

LSU will most likely come out when they wear their jerseys which wont be till later this year. I think against Auburn. Thats most likely when the 1.3's would drop if there is any.

exactly. Just like the PC rivalry stuff the past 2 seasons, stuff for participating school will drop closer to when they are wearing the new stuff on the field.

exactly. Just like the PC rivalry stuff the past 2 seasons, stuff for participating school will drop closer to when they are wearing the new stuff on the field.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Good to know. I will definitely be picking those up.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Good to know. I will definitely be picking those up.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC yet on theirs?
I received shipping tracking for the Oregon pair but not for the Georgia pair.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC yet on theirs?
I received shipping tracking for the Oregon pair but not for the Georgia pair.

Anyone get a sold out/backorder email from Eastbay yet? Should I b worried Eastbay Reps?
nerd.gif

Anyone get a sold out/backorder email from Eastbay yet? Should I b worried Eastbay Reps?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

nerd.gif
We wouldn't say there's any reason to be worried if you already got your order in, no.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom