NIKE TRAINER 1 Unleashed low ID

those grey maize are something else.. so many options out there for people.

size wise, I think the mids will be like the General releases from the past few months. Order a 1/2 to full size UP. They will fit small. Not in the traditional sense though. They will have some forefoot width tightness. So if you REALLY WANT A TIGHT TOEBOX LENGTH fit with your big toe barely touching the end of the shoe, you may want to go SAME SIZE. its about sacrifices. Otherwise, the majority tend to buy that 1/2 size to full size up because of the forefoot tightness. The sizing issue with trainers isnt with the TOEBOX length or the length of the shoe in general, but with the toebox/forefoot width.

same size= tight forefoot width but perfect toe LENGTH
1/2 size to full size= looser NORMAL FEELING forefoot width but a bit too roomy for some in the toebox length.

yeah sinnerp, pine green is definitely more on the OG side of things. chlorophyll was made up for the 2000 sneaker.
9da1524560cdc2b9ce5dbee109f9fb9ea73fbda.pjpg

-The 2008 tennis trainer "green spark" is the closest thing we've seen since the 1994 release of the at1.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

size wise, I think the mids will be like the General releases from the past few months. Order a 1/2 to full size UP. They will fit small. Not in the traditional sense though. They will have some forefoot width tightness. So if you REALLY WANT A TIGHT TOEBOX LENGTH fit with your big toe barely touching the end of the shoe, you may want to go SAME SIZE. its about sacrifices. Otherwise, the majority tend to buy that 1/2 size to full size up because of the forefoot tightness. The sizing issue with trainers isnt with the TOEBOX length or the length of the shoe in general, but with the toebox/forefoot width.

same size= tight forefoot width but perfect toe LENGTH
1/2 size to full size= looser NORMAL FEELING forefoot width but a bit too roomy for some in the toebox length.
Yeah, another thing to consider is the forefoot strap.  If you wanna use it properly, 1/2-size up.  

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Hey all tell me which ones you like better. Small change but I cant decide between the midsole combo
Also how do the trainer 1's fit?

2191fh4.png

x69z7d.png

mexico futbol edition
3-4-2010%203-55-22%20PM.jpg
Following on Wally's Mexico footy edition, I thought I'd give their away kit a shot... I think this kit looks 
smokin.gif

Wally: thanks for the TON of info you've thrown in so far this thread.

Jeffgdula: I'm excited to see how you feel about these when they arrive.

I'm skeptical about the actual "training" performance of the AM2009 sole, but I'm also thinking that if Pacman actually wears his to train, they've got to be decent. I know there is a decent amount of lateral movement involved in boxing training, but who knows if he's taping up or taking other measures for stability.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky
eek.gif

at the first one. i'm not a fan of yello shoes too. nice job.

i know people are complaining about the price, but i'm complaining about the diamond option. i can understand 195 for air max 360.

but 135 for a shoe with no Zoom? that's robbery.

It's not going to be any cheaper for us Canadians with US relatives either LOL. But seriously, these look GOOOOOD. Great work to all on the customs & imagined cws. Would love to see a Neon AM95 cw done up.

Something to ask the wife for my 36th bday in the summer but still trying to work out the logic of a 360 midsole on a "training" shoe. Or simply wear them as casual kicks. Bah. Decisions, decisions.

the SC mag had a feature article on the IDs. they just put it out online showcasing a few of the colorways.

most of them cant be done though. The color locking of many elements has taken over. The swoosh border, flywire, and lacelocks all are "one". Many of the shoes in the mag have diff. color swooshes which adds quite a bit to the shoes

one example I PSed here
Unleashed7-SC%20copy.jpg

Swoosh border is different from the flywire and the lacelocks.. Independence is needed

thats my ideal "low" strapless. with a subtle hint of green.

most of the examples youll see from nike are impossible to get at the actual nikeid website. Nice advertising
laugh.gif

the SC mag had a feature article on the IDs. they just put it out online showcasing a few of the colorways.

most of them cant be done though. The color locking of many elements has taken over. The swoosh border, flywire, and lacelocks all are "one". Many of the shoes in the mag have diff. color swooshes which adds quite a bit to the shoes

one example I PSed here
Unleashed7-SC%20copy.jpg

Swoosh border is different from the flywire and the lacelocks.. Independence is needed

thats my ideal "low" strapless. with a subtle hint of green.

most of the examples youll see from nike are impossible to get at the actual nikeid website. Nice advertising
laugh.gif
Yea I noticed that too when reading the sole collector article... its like... oh great thanks for showing us some hot models that we cant even do... 
grin.gif

One thing that I have gleaned from looking at the article is how the materials look... Thats helped out alot in visualizing how the shoe is gonna look. 

Wally that PS'ed version looks 
pimp.gif

Wally's PS is
pimp.gif
... Strapping those babies would be even better IMO.

Prostaff ~ I kinda feel #4

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Unleashed7-SC%20copy.jpg

So here is my question... what does heritage nubuck look like?  Is it like the material on the heel and front above? Or does it have more texture like the Sole Collector Trainer 360?

2b7168592727a731196e9f805decd35dfd07a07f.pjpg

I think heritage nubuck is the grey in the photo I PS'ed... not much of a traditional scratchy grainy nubuck but more of a soft suede..

Team synthetic looks to have a bit of a tumbled leather look.
---------

some more
USA
3-6-2010%2010-06-29%20PM.jpg

metallic silver patent with black compliment and concord accents:
3-6-2010%209-59-11%20PM.jpg

some crazy ones
laugh.gif

willy wonka esque
3-6-2010%2010-15-12%20PM.jpg

Medicine ball AT III likeness.. I cant use navy for the swoosh or midsole trim so getting it close is tough
3-6-2010%2010-25-23%20PM.jpg

bare bones white grey upper.. two color accents
3-6-2010%2010-27-30%20PM.jpg

Typical AT1 colorblocking but with two color accents
3-6-2010%2010-30-05%20PM.jpg

new bred AT1 "og colorway). Focus goes away from the heel NIKE which would be green and that color placement goes on the airbag
3-6-2010%2010-31-20%20PM.jpg

REVERSE AT1 OG c/w. (forefoot and strap are white, with the toebox and ankle collar black)
3-6-2010%2010-35-35%20PM.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Couldn't quite get the chloro blocking I wanted so I tried to flip it... 
ohwell.gif

Also tried the Johnny Mac Wimbledon-PE look... though I think Wally has a better pic...
I dont know what sizes you guys are but there are a few john mac edition at1's up on eastbay [without strap of course]

Back
Top Bottom