NIKE TRAINER 1 Unleashed low ID

would someone throw out a few designs for university of oregon?

im going to choose yours and then throw a O patch on them... (inspired by dude who did that with the am1 id's)

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

im going to choose yours and then throw a O patch on them... (inspired by dude who did that with the am1 id's)

thanks in advance
v58mdt.jpg

73fb6g.jpg

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

thanks in advance
white colorway for you

f4e1661c1a680acba4287e6944b3e6a86e43458b.jpg
92816313176208c9aed05c4e17ca8bec92c51ae1.jpg

^ The low and the mid are different models, not options like the strap, outsole, flywire, etc.

Choose at the main menu.

Not sure I think you just select the one you want from the beginning. thats what i did!

^ok thanks. I was just wondering If I could switch between the two without having to start over.

I already did a pair regular trainer 1 and I'd really like to do a pair with a 360 sole but am concerned about sizing. I had to go to a size 10 for the trainer 1 just to get in the shoe. For my airmax 2009's a 9.5 feels super roomy.

Nike says that you can return ID shoes now if you don't like them but that would be a big hassle when your already waiting several weeks for the shoe to come.

I want to someones actual pics of ids they did if anybody who ordered them gets theres in please post pics.  Thanks.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I'm trying to keep this post recent because I'm very excited to see actual pics and even more so to hear about the performance (or lack thereof) as a trainer.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I ordered 3 ASAP. No word on shipping yet. I will post pics as I always do.
Thanks. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I want to someones actual pics of ids they did if anybody who ordered them gets theres in please post pics.  Thanks.

Ordered my pair on the day they became available. This week will be week 3, so 10 more days at max. Nike has gotten pretty quick with ID. Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

Hurry up nike...lol... 

Yep, we'll be counting on Barry and phnrprman for tons of pics... It will be critical in helping us decide whether to pull the trigger or not... 
wink.gif

Just had an interview last week...if I get this new job I don't think I'm going to be able to wait for detailed pics! The trigger will be pulled (crosses fingers).

I'm really hoping someone who has ordered is planning on rocking them to the gym and giving a performance summary as well.

Back
Top Bottom