NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

more shots on TSG right now of those pro bowls..

I've always wanted an AT1 with a mesh toebox, and when a shoe like this has it, I may actually revert back to LIKING EXCLUSIVELY, the leather perforated toebox. That's one positive I can take out of this probowl c/w.. Mesh may be a bit more breathable but when it comes to looks and ruggedness, leather may be ideal. Sign me up for the first leather toebox GR.

I'm feeling this colorway. It will be a good consolation prize considering there's almost no chance of me getting the Bo Knows pack

Pic from the theshoegame.com
nike-air-trainer-sc-2010.jpg

I'm feeling these 
trainer-sc-2010-black-white-solar-red.jpg

pimp.gif

and these Pro Bowl joints 
62305332.jpg

... everything is not for everyone ... but the Pro Bowls and those solar red joint are for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

I'm feeling this colorway. It will be a good consolation prize considering there's almost no chance of me getting the Bo Knows pack

Hmmm...are you sure those aren't the SC2010 pack samples?  SC mag had these paired with the Pujols when they did their shoot.

Just got back from NTSF...they had the pack on display in their customer service dept.  they're gonna drop on the 10th and the list only had about 10 locations.  NTSF was one and I think NTLV was also.  $250 for both pair and the girl there said it's gonna be like a jordan release...so I guess it's lottery time. 

The AP's looked nice.  Nike added some nice details to the forefoot stitching that's similar to the baseball stitching.

Good luck dcshiba! Did they happen to tell you the qty on hand? I have a feeling these are gonna be a pain to obtain with the limited qty.

Not that this release would be similar to the LEGACY PACKAGE, but for reminders sake:
The Nike Air Trainer and the Nike Air Trainer 1 as part of the Legacy Pack are available exclusively at the following retailers on June 18, 2009 for $180.

NikeStore.com
Niketown (NY, LV, SF)
Eastbay.com
UNDFTD (LA, SM)

Now these came out so far under the radar. They sat at NTSF for the most part and could be bought via calling them in (if they werent sold by walk in customers on that first day, which they werent). Eastbay.com released and sold out instantly. The numbers were never really given but just RUMORED to be at 200 packages.

Blog sites didnt pick up on these until it was almost too late.

With more trainer awareness being out there NOW and the whole Bo campaign going strong, I can see these being harder to get than the legacy package for sure.. and a heck of a lot of people missed out on the legacy package.

Then again maybe 200 vs. 500 evens out the awareness factor as people fight for these. i won a legacy pack so maybe my luck will continue

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Hmmm...are you sure those aren't the SC2010 pack samples?  SC mag had these paired with the Pujols when they did their shoot.
I'm not sure if they are pack samples, but they match the ones in the ad on page 6. I think they would use a production version for the ad, but maybe not. The main differences is the ones in the pack are leather with BO34 on the heel and these are mesh with NIKE on the heel.

Hopefully those are available in a higher qty than the pack.  I noticed it's also missing the forefoot-toe panel.  As much as I like the pack I like the predominant mesh.

First time posting pics so sorry if something goes wrong.  Just picked up My Adrian Petersons today.  I'm in Minneapolis so you know I wasnt hesitating on these.  Also these IMO fit true to size unlike trainer 1s. 

5a32621522197f2717ac8440d1752768dbc29628.jpg

200162571cfd1ac146b1703291e8de76b5512c81.jpg

5e1268f54314af66115ce04c010afe8babf7a627.jpg

3f21635e14fc1fcc4a048d414a5636f2682a8d30.jpg

Had to show both APs side by side.  Also the LTs look good and the bryan clays IMO are sick....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

^Wow... thanks for the pics...

Lol, thats a lot of mesh... good stuff.

BTW, do you have the SC retros?  Can you do a side-by-side?  thx

Pumps 
nerd.gif

Wow! Those Petersons are serious. Making some calls tomorrow. Thanks for the pics.

EDIT: BTW, what's the style number on the PE SC2010's?

Heelintoe   Style number is   395940   for the sc2010s  

Sinner... I'll try to get side by side of retros and these but my sc retros are at another location, I'll try to grab them in next day or 2, and the mesh is nice. 

I should have taken pics of the other sc2010 PEs too I just wanted to make sure I got my APs... anxious to see what people think of the Bryan Clays?  I think these will be more available then the estimated 500 for the bo/ pujols pack.  They're still sick though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

wow. those AD PEs kick the behinds of the TR1 PEs any day of the week.. real nice stuff on the PE sc 2010s. I wonder what else do they have in store. WIth a full MLB lineup in store, march madness approaching, endless Limited possiblities

Cut wise, they look about the same height as an air trainer 1 retro... Definitely on the higher cut of cross trainining shoes out there today. Everything is so low, these are a legit mid to high.

those petersons just might have sold me on this model. The metallic mudguard works. subtle yellow everywhere. YES!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

wow. those AD PEs kick the behinds of the TR1 PEs any day of the week.. real nice stuff on the PE sc 2010s. I wonder what else do they have in store. WIth a full MLB lineup in store, march madness approaching, endless Limited possiblities

Cut wise, they look about the same height as an air trainer 1 retro... Definitely on the higher cut of cross trainining shoes out there today. Everything is so low, these are a legit mid to high.

those petersons just might have sold me on this model. The metallic mudguard works. subtle yellow everywhere. YES!
Yeah, i think it kicks the butt of all the trainers right now... All those TR1's, Kayoss', etc. can step aside.  If they're gonna do some sort of mass-athlete promo (like what they did with the Trainer 1 last year), it should definitely be with this shoe.  
The cut looks higher than the AT1... It looks like its as high as the retro SC's, which is what I consider to be a true mid-cut.  

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

First time posting pics so sorry if something goes wrong.  Just picked up My Adrian Petersons today.  I'm in Minneapolis so you know I wasnt hesitating on these.  Also these IMO fit true to size unlike trainer 1s. 

5a32621522197f2717ac8440d1752768dbc29628.jpg

200162571cfd1ac146b1703291e8de76b5512c81.jpg

5e1268f54314af66115ce04c010afe8babf7a627.jpg

3f21635e14fc1fcc4a048d414a5636f2682a8d30.jpg

Had to show both APs side by side.  Also the LTs look good and the bryan clays IMO are sick....

Yea being from Minny and a peterson fan, you really couldnt drop the ball on that one.
roll.gif

Sorry...couldn't resist

what other players can we expect?

release dates?

similar to last year with trainer 1s?

Can someone please give me the heads up as to where these are dropping?  I thought a couple of pages back someone said Champs, but my local champs didn't have jack.  They did have the Troy Knows and AD knows shirts but that was it.

So nice.  What to local Champs today with the style # above for the AD and they couldn't find anything

Its all good 23karlaknafe... I can take it... lol... Whats weird is when AP shakes your hand he almost breaks it.  Hard to believe dude puts it on the ground so much
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Hope we get some more PEs with these wallyhoop is right the possibilites are endless and these would be great for baseball training. 

Back
Top Bottom