NIKE TRAINERS THREAD

22 total colleges?? Damn. I remember the Rivalry TR1 pack released in October of 2012 just had five schools, FSU, Oregon, LSU, USC, and Ohio State. I would suspect these college packs are just getting more and more popular, seeing how there used to not be that many team-branded releases, was a big time rarity. Now its an annual thing with Nike.

Yeah I remember the pro combat joint the boom pack they released in NY on Black Friday of 2009 I believe. The shoes were so hard to obtain. It was like jumping through hoops to get them. If you wore a big size forget it! Now they make so many they sit and even go on discount. I've been lucky enough to obtain all of the released Ohio State trainers, cleats, and a few pe's. Been trying like hell to get the LeBron PE.

I’m gonna pass on this year’s model. Tired of a new free trainer every year. Gonna go cop the Train Command.

I’m gonna pass on this year’s model. Tired of a new free trainer every year. Gonna go cop the Train Command.

I feel you. I always say I'm not going to cop but always end up doing so. I wish they would give us air max models or something different than frees.

First thing I've seen of the UNC version of the v8. Looks okay. I like the subtlety of the branding. I prefer just having team colors and one team logo (maybe on the tongue or insole) rather than the big logos.
unc.png

I tried to finesse the style code from Eastbay and Nike live chat and didn't get anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom