Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Just give me that 180s and I'm goooooood
pimp.gif

I definitly need the Barkley's... I got the HOH uptempos but will definitely re-up if I can

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

all look good. pippins look better than i remember. never liked that model. IF i were to cop any of these it would have to be the carters.

the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-pippin_422_19617.jpg

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

all look good. pippins look better than i remember. never liked that model. IF i were to cop any of these it would have to be the carters.

the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-pippin_422_19617.jpg
first thing that actually came to mind was this lol
Apple Pippin 

02_pippin.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Apple's video game console released in the 90s....Fail all over 
laugh.gif
Goes to show you that even the almighty Apple takes Ls. It looks like a ******ed Sega Dreamcast, lol.

I want the destroyer jacket but have a feeling it'll be out of my price range.
30t6p3b.gif

Guess only pippens for me.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

how much will the destroyer jackets be and when are they releasing thats all i want their so dope

I'm guessing since Nike is releasing this "Olympic Pack" to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the "Dream Team", it should drop around the start of this summer's Games.As for the Destroyers, going by the prices of their newer versions and Nike's recent price hikes, I'm gonna assume between $550-$600.Just my guess tho...
500 for nike jacket? They're starting to think they're dolce and gabbanna or versace with those prices

Going to have to say I beg to differ there ^

The Nike Destroyer, is actually a really great jacket. I'll be trying to get hold of one which being in the UK might prove a bit hard. The quality is awesome though on the Destroyers I've had. None of that plastic leather crap that a load of other varsities have (to me, a varsity isn't a varsity unless it's 100% leather sleeved, just sayin). It's just a really well put together jacket. Is it worth £400 ($600), I'm not 100% sure. Will it outlast your other jackets you'll probably buy throughout a few years. Yeah probably, and it'll look dope doing it 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

how much will the destroyer jackets be and when are they releasing thats all i want their so dope

I'm guessing since Nike is releasing this "Olympic Pack" to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the "Dream Team", it should drop around the start of this summer's Games. As for the Destroyers, going by the prices of their newer versions and Nike's recent price hikes, I'm gonna assume between $550-$600. Just my guess tho...
500 for nike jacket? They're starting to think they're dolce and gabbanna or versace with those prices
Try $600.

The regular Destroyers have a new price of $500. This one will cost more due to the patches and stiching of the final scores of the Dream Team games 20 years ago.

Hopefully the jackets will hit outlets. Until then Pippens are the only thing out of this pack on my mind.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^So the jackets are dropping in the summer w/ Shoes?? If so they'll sit.

Like I said before, I'm unsure of the release date for these Destroyers. Since this pack is releasing to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the '92 Dream Team, I'm guessing everything will drop this summer at the start of this year's Olympic Games...shoes and all.Just my guess tho...

LOOKS like not to many ppl will have the shoes they want BEING THE "PACK" releasing is $610.00

FAIL BY NIKE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom