Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by jfreak23

still looking for the uptempos my sz was sold out at this place i went to but managed to get these

Damn you jfreak don't you dare show me those pictures.... damn you...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

VIA  NDC
1zehy7n.png

Welcome to this morning.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Headed to Panama City Beach this weekend for vacay. Talk to the lady at finish line and she said that I should have no problem getting all 3 of the realeases Jordan vi up-tempo and 180. So that means that I can turn up the night before and cop the next day but I still won't be taking any chances I am going to try to get up early in the morning anyway.

Finish line isn't getting the 180s.

Only one I really like out of them I hated uptempos when they first dropped in 96 and nothing has changed for me, I am starting to appreciate the shox though
img0990dx.jpg

Shot at 2012-07-01

Nike shirts are looking real nice... I'm not one to wear corny matchy matchy shirts with pics of the shoes or saying "my shoe game is better than yours" or any of that stupid stuff ,but these are very well done and not overdone.

Hmmmm I might get another pair of 180s & the 6s n sell my boy my old pair of olympic 180s for cheap...this all depends on availability of everything come saturday

Man, all these pics are making me want all three!! Very nice fellas ^^^
July trying to argue with February as for what month had the most heat drop in 2012  
pimp.gif
!!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

July trying to argue with February as for what month had the most heat drop in 2012  
pimp.gif
!!

Feb.WC 4s, red foams....AND the all star pack?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

pimp.gif
!!

February has to win, what, 10, 15 shoes dropped that month? 
WC 4s

red foams

galaxy foams

flight ones

ASG pack

BHM pack

royal 10s 

pimp.gif
!!

A couple Kobe's, Dave Whites, Deion's, Nomo's, Cool Grey Bron 9's, garbage Spiz'ike's and what Kalon added below... February was a good sneaker month. Not all where must cops of course. 
Originally Posted by Kalon2000

pimp.gif
!!

Feb. WC 4s, red foams....AND the all star pack?

February has to win, what, 10, 15 shoes dropped that month? 
WC 4s

red foams

galaxy foams

flight ones

ASG pack

BHM pack

royal 10s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That's what I'm saying. February came with it. But July is looking promising. Still need to see it play out tho. Still some unanswered questions about what should be dropping in July

Anyone know of any working codes that we'll be able to use at online retailers once the Uptempos drop?  (Nike Store, Finishline, etc.)

Lrecz.gif
@b20's pics of the 180's i need those.my mind is made up uptempo's and 180's olympic 6's are gonna have to wait

Big shout out to HOOD17 for that link. Was able to secure a pair of 180's...and I wasn't even feeling them at first.

Back
Top Bottom