Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

nice uptempos 
pimp.gif

IMO uptempos are definitely a shoe to be worn with shorts. But like the dude said to each his own.

I think they look good with pants. Until a FEMALE/ GIRL says otherwise I plan to rock with my Weird Guys.

My FNL came in today, so many compliments just wearing them for a couple of hours, im so glad i got these over 6s actually, quality is good and hopefully creasing/paint wont be an issue like on a lot of recent retros for me.

09YZd.jpg

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Loving my Uptempo's, quality is on point, quick instagram pic 
pimp.gif

156wk5c.jpg
I don't think it looks bad.. but def better with shorts that's for sure. good looks either way
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Can somebody let me know what the deal is with the uptempos and fnl? Have they sold out or released at all?

Really hoping to cop on a disco.

Some sizes sold out before they pulled the plug. 12 and 13 are gone though. 
man..... do a company search. Its NOT hard at all.
It will show you the sizes, what stores, and the pairs left on the web.

Or Ill come in and show you how to do it. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
all I know is WGI, come on in and show me. I'm sure it'll be helpful in the future. Seriously.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

pimp.gif

156wk5c.jpg
I don't think it looks bad.. but def better with shorts that's for sure. good looks either way
nerd.gif
did you cut the strap?

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

They look good with pants, judging from this pic. Can't wait to get a pair Saturday. Think I'll wear my 180s or Olympic 7s today, would love to wear the Uptempos, though.

im trying my best to stay away from the uptempos. but they keep calling my name... so sexy

Originally Posted by bigj505

im trying my best to stay away from the uptempos. but they keep calling my name... so sexy

Do it...

Easily the best shoe out of the pack...

You will regret it if you don't...

Gotta love that peer pressure, haha

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Do it...

lol i kinda regretted last year but im probably buying this year if i can get motivated. nike been killing my pockets lately.

mine are sitting at a fed ex spot 15 minutes from my house, but its closed. damn holiday. lol

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

pimp.gif

156wk5c.jpg
nerd.gif
did you cut the strap?
looks like he just pulled the tongue on top of the top strap. i always wondered why that was there when it covers up the swoosh

Happy 4th...

Going out to enjoy some BBQ and fireworks...
Besides shoes my other passion is JDM cars, are those real Mugen Wheels i see? is that an EK?

Originally Posted by drprince89

Happy 4th...

Going out to enjoy some BBQ and fireworks...
Besides shoes my other passion is JDM cars, are those real Mugen Wheels i see? is that an EK?

Yes, they are real Mugen M7's and they're on an black EG Si

Do it...

lol i kinda regretted last year but im probably buying this year if i can get motivated. nike been killing my pockets lately.

laugh.gif
waits for a phone call on the 7th saying you just copped.

Saw the forces on someones feet I'm coppin them for sure if I have the chance. Ny has all of them out already I'm from Ohio came to ny for the holiday everyone got the pippens 180 and forces already y'all are lucky.

Back
Top Bottom