Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

I'm glad the midsoles aren't all white.. lol.. I feel like I'm going to end up getting all 4 of em... hopefully they'll sit around a while

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm hoping these were postponed, not scrapped...

barcelona-05.jpg
me too... me too!!

Definitely nice choices for the pack, and 2012 is out of control. Ima have to get a second job just for some sneakers lol. Of course the tempos, huraches and 180s are heat but I'm so glad to see those BB shox. They were like $200 when I was a kid and I wanted them so bad and we couldn't afford them. I still want the white/silver/purple BB's. Safe to say I'm excited for this pack!

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by DeewLay

disclaimer:  not my pics.

the midsoles from the HOH release and the ones releasing in 2012 are different.  did anyone else notice that?

HOH release:
2nasjmv.jpg

olympic pack 2012:
nike-air-more-uptempo-01.jpg

Again the production pair midsoles will be correct. Which was posted on the first page also...
nike_usa_basketball_2012.jpg

OH THANKYOU JESUS! lol

Not to mention the Olympic VI's and VII's...Pippens are kinda tough but they are so heavy I felt like I was working out when I wore them.

The Uptempo pippens are general release?

I missed out on the last retro. I had the OGs and trashed those. But I'm not feeling the diff color on the midsoles, but I guess I'm biased towards the OG styling

Back
Top Bottom