Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

It's confirmed that these will indeed drop early July 
pimp.gif

Sounds good, hope it was earlier.  Source please???

Thanks pr0phecy...

wondering if they're gonna release separate days or all 4 simultaneously???

I'm only interested in the olympic more uptempos and it seems like that link was 180 specific. Tryna hold off from paying premium bucks when a re release in around the corner.

Two pairs of BB4s and Two pairs of 180s and I will not have to buy basketball shoes for the next 8 years.

Just scooped the the 2010 HOH Olympic More Uptempos today (Not the 2012 retro).

Just couldn't wait and got them DS for $240 picked up to secure at least 1 pair.  (for some reason they are going for 350+ on eBay when the retro is around the corner)

Peeped the retail tag and they're $160 retail.  Considering potential tax/shipping I only overpaid about $40 which I do NOT regret...

With Nike upping prices recently across the board, I think these (Olympic More Uptempo) will retail at LEAST $165, but more like $170-$180 (considering the 2010 retailed at $160)

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Just couldn't wait and got them DS for $240 picked up to secure at least 1 pair.  (for some reason they are going for 350+ on eBay when the retro is around the corner)

Peeped the retail tag and they're $160 retail.  Considering potential tax/shipping I only overpaid about $40 which I do NOT regret...

With Nike upping prices recently across the board, I think these (Olympic More Uptempo) will retail at LEAST $165, but more like $170-$180 (considering the 2010 retailed at $160)
This is because people think that the quality will be worse than the previous retro or some minor detail will be changed on the 2012 release. 
Uptempo prices are pretty high for almost all the colorways on ebay especially for the HOH exclusives.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Don't blame you. I would do the same too, but I'm gonna wait it out...More Uptempo's are the only ones I want out of the pack now.

Besides picking up Roshes like a mad man. I'm waiting for the Barkley and Pip's.

glad my first retro of the 180s are still going strong, not feeling the blue tint on the 180 unit of the 2012 pair. pippens is a must

Originally Posted by Aeropooch

diyam- makes you wonder what they will release next Olympic season?

It'll be 4 years from now, so... same thing but there won't be actual air bubbles on the barkleys or pippens, they'll just be painted on.  Also, they'll be the same retail price as this time, but for each shoe.  Right shoe will be limited to 5000, left shoe will be limited to 2000, so only a few lucky people will get to pay $300 to rock an actual pair.  If you score both in the same size you'll be too scared to actually unDS them.  

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Aeropooch

diyam- makes you wonder what they will release next Olympic season?

It'll be 4 years from now, so... same thing but there won't be actual air bubbles on the barkleys or pippens, they'll just be painted on.  Also, they'll be the same retail price as this time, but for each shoe.  Right shoe will be limited to 5000, left shoe will be limited to 2000, so only a few lucky people will get to pay $300 to rock an actual pair.  If you score both in the same size you'll be too scared to actually unDS them.  
lol +1 

Back
Top Bottom