Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

While the Olympic VI's are a sick shoe, I'd take the pippens over them if they dropped on the same day. It's just closer to the original, only difference is the smaller air bubbles. I just don't think I'd want to go through the hassle of trying to cop Olympic VI's. It's gonna be mayhem.

i wonder why that endclothing link says "extremely limited?"

Are they though??? Wondering if they're gonna release on ndc and such...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

While the Olympic VI's are a sick shoe, I'd take the pippens over them if they dropped on the same day. It's just closer to the original, only difference is the smaller air bubbles. I just don't think I'd want to go through the hassle of trying to cop Olympic VI's. It's gonna be mayhem.

I feel the same way, I like the Pippens a lot more then the VI's to be honest

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

pimp.gif

180's and Air More's are fire. Can't wait to cop both of em again.

still got my 180, gonna UNDS em real soon I just need to find me a pair of USA socks lol

7195984026_f047d5b3da_c.jpg

I'm super pissed I missed out on the end clothing presale. this yeezy hype made me forget all about the olympic pack.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

All I need is the 180s.
I've loved them since the "crackhead tried to steal my car" thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that thread....post that again for the laughs

where is this crackhead tried to steal my car thread? I need a laugh after all of my recent strikeouts.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

where is this crackhead tried to steal my car thread? I need a laugh after all of my recent strikeouts.

I second this

Copped 180's from endclothing, missed out on the Pippens. The Pippens soldout fast! I need them both.

Man, I need those 180s. I remember I almost had a pair from an NTer, bout to paypal the money then he sells em to another dude who asked after me offerin less
indifferent.gif
Still upset about that. U know who u are u wanker

nike should have released these instead of the shox

vdfvio.png

i would like the kobe hyperdunks even better but this would have done
smile.gif

yeah, now that I think about it the Kobe Hyperdunks would've been nice. I like the shox though, anything that reminds me of VC's dunk is worth the price of admission.

I ordered TTS for the 180s & the Pippens. Hope I made the right decision

^If they are identical to the most recent black & white retro, the Pippens are definitely TTS.

Back
Top Bottom