Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Mazz305 wrote:
^If they are identical to the most recent black & white retro, the Pippens are definitely TTS.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

No release date on the Pippens?

Late June/early July. No specific dates that I've seen

i hope the Pippens are at a fair price....oh wait im talking about nike here
ohwell.gif

if its 150 or less im buying but if its 180 like last time
laugh.gif
no way

roll.gif
 at that crackhead thread. 

And I can't wait for those Oly Air Force 180's. I wouldn't mind getting those and the Pippen's as soon as they both come out. 

Originally Posted by NC23

Mazz305 wrote:
^If they are identical to the most recent black & white retro, the Pippens are definitely TTS.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

No release date on the Pippens?

Late June/early July. No specific dates that I've seen
I think these might be released in between the Oly VI's and Oly VII's. Maybe it will be on July 14th.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope the Pippens are at a fair price....oh wait im talking about nike here
ohwell.gif

if its 150 or less im buying but if its 180 like last time
laugh.gif
no way

I don't see why you think these would be CHEAPER than the last retro.  Last time the HOH retro was $160.  While we all hope they are at a fair price, with the recent nike price hikes across the board, I don't these would be lower...

The endclothing pre order link (which I missed out on) was more than $150 FYI

I still have my HoH pipps icey....

Shox will sit..

i need the 180s though , i should have copped the old retros for cheap....

these GRs or some corny HoH only type thing only ?

Hype beasts and resellers better not get on the 180s. That's the only pair I need from this pack.... One of the last pairs I plan on purchasing this year.

HOH release again.
30t6p3b.gif

Do they think the Pippens won't sell well if they are a GR @ other stores?

Miki S.: Thank you for contacting Footlocker.com Customer Care!
Miki S.: How can I help you?
Michael: Do you have info on the Olympic Pippen shoe release, i have heard from someone who spoke with a footlocker representiive that they will be releasing on 6/15 at house of hoops locations.. will this be strictly a HOH release?
Miki S.: I am not seeing any launches happening on 6/15. does this shoe go by another name?
Miki S.: *Does
Michael: Nike air more uptempo
Miki S.: We are launching these shoes on 7/07/12 at $159.99.
Michael: And those will be at local footlockers rather then just a house of hoops
Miki S.: This may change from store to store, so you will need to contact your local Foot Locker store to see if they will be stocking it. But yes, Foot Locker will be carrying it.

TupacsBack wrote:
Shox will sit..

Doubt it, and not if I have anything to do with it.
I only want 180s and Shox, Hurache's are a maybe.

I'm gonna have too much blue/white kicks after this summer, with this pack, olympic VIs and VIIs and Obsidean XII

eek.gif
  Bank account gonna be 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

+%+% hoh is almost 2 hours away from me... not about to spend almost $40 in gas to get the damn 180s. I hope they drop online.

Barkleys dope! should of copped them when they had the anniversary release when i was working at Finish Line. Shocks and Pippens are a no brainer, def buying.

Back
Top Bottom