Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Oly VI and Oly Pippens on July 7th? Oh boy...it's going to be hectic.

True. I may have to try for the VI/VII over the Pippens.

I might just have to pick up both and skip on the VII. The Pips are an underrated shoe and like the CW

Good news, guys. The Finish Line launch list has the Oly Air More Uptempo's and Oly Shox BB4's on it. The RD for both is 7/7/12 (The same day that the Olympic VI retro's come out as well)

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Good news, guys. The Finish Line launch list has the Oly Air More Uptempo's and Oly Shox BB4's on it. The RD for both is 7/7/12 (The same day that the Olympic VI retro's come out as well)

Great news...bittersweet though. Now I know I'll get both Oly 6s and Pippens that day, it's all good though I wasn't seriously passing on both anyway lol

I think the J-Kidd's zoom flight five in gold colorway will be part of this also.(hopefully)

shox, pips and oly vi on the same? gonna be real hard to get all 3. Should have spread the heat.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

pimp.gif
 ***raises the roof***  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Those pippens dropping on the fifteenth are the draft pack ones not the olympics

what is this? another pippen colorway? more uptempo? please let me know

so all of them come out on the 7th?+oly VI and VII hmm, gonna be mayhem, nike not doing themselves any favors

Hopefully Hypebeast and resellers sleep on the Olympic Pippens. Easier for me to purchase.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Those pippens dropping on the fifteenth are the draft pack ones not the olympics

what is this? another pippen colorway? more uptempo? please let me know

The other Pippen colorway is the pair from the "Volt Pack"
2hwlyp.jpg

July don't sound bad now I can save up for both.

Does anybody know what the retail for the Barkley's?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
      I know the Pips will be $160

The whole olympic pack releasing on the 7th or just the Pippens and the Shox? I hope it's the whole pack, I need the olympic 6s, pippens, and barkleys i rather cop all 3 at once and get it over with! July is gonna be MAJOR!!

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Hopefully Hypebeast and resellers sleep on the Olympic Pippens. Easier for me to purchase.

Those days are over my man..everything sells out now..even GR KDS..shoe games gone to ##$+ since resellers..I remember when I could go to finishline at 11 am and cop my size (back in 04) bred 13's, cool grey 4's, flint 13's..resellers will buy pippens for sure. I was going to preorder them on site a member posted a few pages back and they went quick.

Originally Posted by AEA18

HOH release again.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

glad i copped em da first time, and i already have da olympic VII's...so all my energy doesn't have to try to juggle 3 releases...im going straight for da olympic VI's

Back
Top Bottom