Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by jman219

this was the shoe that started it all for me!

THIS!!!

I started rocking kicks with the eddie jones sigs and the penny max ones.  But THESE MORE UPTEMPOS changed EVERYTHING.  Such a beautiful shoe with the A I R lettering was swag on a whole nother level.

I remember my mom bought them for me when I made the middle school team and my older brother "borrowed" them before game time, man I was HEATED.  I was damn near crying, lacing on my Orlando Nike Air Penny Ones getting ready for tip off.  Memories...

I want those red/blks.. if they were overseas exclusive that means I'll have to pay too much for them so that's heartbreaking.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I want those red/blks.. if they were overseas exclusive that means I'll have to pay too much for them so that's heartbreaking.

part of the Asian Hoop Pack, i copped the Penny 1s from that pack

peep the BKs lol

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^Those are nice but they aint messin with the OG Colorway.

107svw7.jpg

Hate that The Uptempos & the Jordan VIs & VIIs are all releasing the same day b/c I think it's gonna be pretty hard to get them all for retail online.

Can't believe I missed out on these! This was such a great shoe back in 96, but I remember getting the Black/White Rodmans (NDestruckt I believe).

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

107svw7.jpg

Hate that The Uptempos & the Jordan VIs & VIIs are all releasing the same day b/c I think it's gonna be pretty hard to get them all for retail online.

Can't believe I missed out on these! This was such a great shoe back in 96, but I remember getting the Black/White Rodmans (NDestruckt I believe).

not even the same time period, rodmans came out in 95/96 like the 11s and these came out the year before but anyway i would pick the Shake Ndestrukts over these any day

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

not even the same time period, rodmans came out in 95/96 like the 11s and these came out the year before but anyway i would pick the Shake Ndestrukts over these any day

I remember Rodman rocking the Black Shake Ndestruckts in 1996 playoff run . While Pippen wore the Air More Uptempo and MJ with the Black/Red 11's. Too bad I couldn't get all of those pairs.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

yeah but I rather have the red/black ones

Thanks for the pic. Did Pippens ever wear the red black color way? Pics anyone?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

part of the Asian Hoop Pack, i copped the Penny 1s from that pack

peep the BKs lol
Nice lineup.. I'm jealous.. even see those volts you have on the right.. slept on those too..
ohwell.gif

Modern Notoriety
nike-air-force-180-dream-team.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Nike Air Force 180

White/White-Midnight Navy-Metallic Gold

$130

310095-100

07/01/12
[/font]

nike-air-uptempo-pippen.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Nike Air More Uptempo

Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy/White-Spirit Red

$160

414962-401

07/01/12
[/font]

!%*?????!!!!!!

Why did they do that to the More Uptempo Olympics??? Why did they change the colorblocking????

It's supposed to extend white from the A I R all the way to the sole so it looks like a "super sized" A I R. How come there is navy blue on the sole???

^
Right, the white paint between the AIR looks weird as $!!#! 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
 Why does Nike keep doing this to us?

Edit: Hopefully, that's a sample catalog picture.

I would be UPSET if I ordered pre-orders with pics that look like this:  (2010 HOH release and OG)

imagemagic-8-580x388.jpg

And were to get shoes that looks like this piece of !%%*@:

414962_401_A-e1339612756794-580x393.jpg

Nike really dropped the ball on this release.  It doesn't even look the same.  Pippen didn't wear those in the olympics...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

PASS.  Off to look for my 2nd pair of 2010 HOH More Uptempos.  Good thing the endclothing preorder link sold out.  I don't want them anymore...

***IT LOOKS LIKE A MEDIUM SIZED A I R FLOATING ON CLOUDS THAN A HUGE STATEMENT A I R THAT EXTENDS ALL THE WAY TO THE GROUND...

D*mn, that's the day I'm leaving to Vegas. Hopefully Niketown Vegas has the RSVP and get them there then.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

July 1st release date for both the uptempos and 180s

not necessarily that exact day
and about the air more uptempos, that's just a catalog picture. (not the final product)

Back
Top Bottom