Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

How are they gone that quickly?  As if someone just pulled the plug all of a sudden on their site?

Hmmm
30t6p3b.gif

Hate to sound skeptical but I certainly hope there aren't cancellation emails to follow A LA the N7 KD4s on NDC.  To further the confusion, I am sure funds will now be tied up for days until we either get shipping confirmation or cancellation (in which case it will take the ridiculously long 7-10 days if not more to see the refund) SMH.

Wow I'm tight I haven't been in this thread in a couple days & then I come back to see that FNL has in fact randomly posted them & they're now SOLD OUT!! SMDH.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I got a coupon & rewards that I was planning on using on these. What's the chances they do a restock on the 1st or b4???

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

There's no way they sold out of every size. They just pulled them off the site.

these aren't supposed to drop till the 7th so i'm thinking they made a mistake and put em up early i could be wrong tho

oh wow, it looks like finishline just pulled the plug. maybe it went up when it wasnt suppose to.

before they pulled the plug all the sizes were available except 13, and 9.5 if i recall.

guess we'll see.

as for sizing. back in the day when i had my OGs, these olympic color i wore size 11. i would say they ran slightly bigger and after break in it was even more roomier. then a few years back when the ones pippen wore in 95-96 playoffs (black/white) retroed, i was already wearing 11.5 since my feet grew since high school. i still got size 11 though cause i got a good deal on it. it was a bit more snug, but it wasnt uncomfortable. btw my right foot is a little wider. so i felt no discomfort and that was a good sign. so if these are built like those retros. then i say get TTS, but i woudnt hesitate if only one available for you is half size down. but this is just from my experience.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

There's no way they sold out of every size. They just pulled them off the site.

these aren't supposed to drop till the 7th so i'm thinking they made a mistake and put em up early
I hope so. As far as fit is concerned I've got the Black/White nubuck retros from a couple years ago & assuming these fit the same. I've got a wide foot so I'd say TTS but someone with a more narrow foot might wanna go a 1/2 down if they want a really snug fit. Your usual sz. shouldn't be a problem either way though.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

How are they gone that quickly?  As if someone just pulled the plug all of a sudden on their site?

Hmmm
30t6p3b.gif

Hate to sound skeptical but I certainly hope there aren't cancellation emails to follow A LA the N7 KD4s on NDC.  To further the confusion, I am sure funds will now be tied up for days until we either get shipping confirmation or cancellation (in which case it will take the ridiculously long 7-10 days if not more to see the refund) SMH.

Finishline said on twitter that they weren't supposed to be up yet, but they WILL honor all orders!
& no, they're not sold out, but they've been made unavailable right now because they weren't supposed to release them until the 7th.

The real question is, should I order another sz 10 that I have sitting in my cart right now?...

^I hate that they're releasing all these kicks on 7/7. Now I guess I've got to decide what to go after b/c no way am I gonna be able to get all 3 online w/ all the hypebeasts gobbling them up.

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

damn i orderd 2 separate orders.

1 with the $20 off, and one with the other coupon code that gave like $24 off lol.

now to decide if i should cancel one.
I couldn't even get the 15% to work, so I went with the $20 off...
Just out of curiosity, how did y'all get the link? The shoes don't show up when I search for them, & finish line ain't tweet the link
I saw them when Cork dropped the info via his blog.  Searched "Air More Uptempo" and they came right up.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

%@!% IM SO TIGHT I MISSED THESE!!! DID I ACTUALLY MISS IT OR WAS THIS A ACCIDENTAL SLIP UP?

A slip up. You'll have another chance on the 7th

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by VAHustler

All orders will be honored
pimp.gif

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yessssssss!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now the next question is Will they ship them out now or waiting after the 7th? Hopefully now so maybe I can wear these when I go to Vegas next week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicks11201

Does anyone know how they were found on finishline's site in the first place?

Not sure, but oldsole (cork) seems to be the master of finding all of the random releases and outlet finds, and he seems to be the first one who posted about the link.

^ Yup. I gotta hit cork up and figure out how to send him a Paypal donation although he seems pretty well off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicks11201

Does anyone know how they were found on finishline's site in the first place?

After site was updated I browsed the sneakers on there and saw the Uptempo link. No picture showed until i clicked the link and they were searchable for some time.

Back
Top Bottom