Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Yea i ordered my 180's from Packer friday..shipped out Monday be in probably wednesday or thursday....

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So, to confirm, the Oly 180s did NOT drop this morning on FNL, right?

FNL isn't getting the 180s 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So, to confirm, the Oly 180s did NOT drop this morning on FNL, right?

FNL isn't getting the 180s 
frown.gif
that cant be true, i spoke to one of their reps and they told me they would...when did you find this out?

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Finish Line said they will not ship until July 7th now.
I'm gonna be ripped if thats the case.  How they gonna justify tying up funds without shipping for a week plus?  No one signed on for a pre-sale, which essentially is what that amounts to if they don't refund and or honor the order only on the 7th.  Its no one's fault that they messed up on THEIR website- own up and ship the product or refund the $ and allow us to be charged when in fact they ship.  I know that won't happen but that is how it should be done. end rant.

I'm gonna be ripped if thats the case.  How they gonna justify tying up funds without shipping for a week plus?  No one signed on for a pre-sale, which essentially is what that amounts to if they don't refund and or honor the order only on the 7th.  Its no one's fault that they messed up on THEIR website- own up and ship the product or refund the $ and allow us to be charged when in fact they ship.  I know that won't happen but that is how it should be done. end rant.

I hope that "its" pops back in and let's us know if his order still says shipped. And yes, it is %+%%!%%$ to hold people's funds for a purchase that they were not aware was essentially going to be a pre-order, but FinL would probably just say that you can always just cancel your order (although they would still probably have a hold on your card for a week plus).

If this helps anyone out, I just called Packer Shoes about 10mins ago, they have a size 14 left in the 180s. All other sizes sold out.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Simple Resolution Really!!
Cancel your order, get your funds, and reorder on the 7th.

Please rep me and fell free to thank me later. 

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

If this helps anyone out, I just called Packer Shoes about 10mins ago, they have a size 14 left in the 180s. All other sizes sold out.

Real honest guys. I called them 2 hours ago looking to see if they had any and they said all of them were sold out. 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I hope that "its" pops back in and let's us know if his order still says shipped. And yes, it is %+%%!%%$ to hold people's funds for a purchase that they were not aware was essentially going to be a pre-order, but FinL would probably just say that you can always just cancel your order (although they would still probably have a hold on your card for a week plus).

Mine still shows shipped with tracking number

However, both tracking number still only shows "A Label have been created", no info on whether if they have been handed to UPS or left the FNL warehouse.

Could be they already created the label waiting for July 7th to ship. That sucks though.

^^ damn that would suck, that means they literally decided TODAY to not ship us our shoes... I wonder if it has something to do with their Nike contract? Although I doubt it because Nike.com shipped their accidental Safari release already. Ah well, a little patience probably won't kill any of us.

well for people that still want to order uptempos from finishline the only available sizes are 8, 8.5, 9, 10, and 11.5

@thenewjs your order will be honored for the Uptempo's but they will not be shipped until the 7th on the release day.

mine is still saying processing. Usually i get my tracking numbers around midnight pacific time so ill wait til tonight. If i wake up to nothing then i'll be canceling my order

Back
Top Bottom