Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by DEpast

My finishline got pairs of these guys (the Pippens and BB4s).

How are those BB4's looking in person, man? I'm waiting to see if my store will be getting them in.

Had to bite the bullet and pay a little over retail for the Uptempos. I keep hearing different things on the RD of these, local shop owner told me 7/7 so I don't know what to believe anymore

If anyone sees the 180s for really close to (or below) retail online somewhere, please drop me a pm or something.... I think if I miss these Imma cry
frown.gif
and I don't want to pay rape reseller prices...

Originally Posted by s dubl

If anyone sees the 180s for really close to (or below) retail online somewhere, please drop me a pm or something.... I think if I miss these Imma cry
frown.gif

Same here please
and anyone that got the Uptempos from Finishline get a confirmation email? Mine still says processing 
sick.gif

my last 3 orders from finishline.com gave me tracking confirmation email around 3am pacific. anyone else get their tracking number emails in the past around that time from finishline?

Originally Posted by Questions

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Questions

sizes left on finishline.com are 8, 8.5, 9, and 11.5 you guys def gobbled them up in that surprise update

THEY'RE BACK ON THE SITE?
No i just know what sizes are still available

Was the smallest size available when they first went up 7.5 or 8?

Originally Posted by Ballahb

frown.gif

Same here please
and anyone that got the Uptempos from Finishline get a confirmation email? Mine still says processing 
sick.gif
I got the confirmation email, but they're holding them from shipping until the 7th. 

EDIT

So I just got a tracking number from FinL, but it's not showing anything yet.  I'm located in Ohio so if they did ship today I should get the package tomorrow.  Well I guess we're all just going to have to wait to figure out what the hell is actually going on.

Also if I happen to catch a coupon code or link for the 180s I'll make sure to post here in the least.

Man If I dont get to cop my sz. 12 in the Pippens for under retail b/c of a b/s surprise release from FNL I'm gonna be pissed, smh.

Originally Posted by ehh

I can't decide between the 180's and Jordan Oly 7's.  Not really into Jordans but those are dope and I don't need two USA-themed sneakers.

180s > the entire pack.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Man If I dont get to cop my sz. 12 in the Pippens for under retail b/c of a b/s surprise release from FNL I'm gonna be pissed, smh.

For real.  That was janky.  If I don't get a size 10 imma be pissed too.

Does anyone know if finishline website stock is for store inventory as well???  Maybe my local finishline will get em on release date...

Didn't know finishline can drop a surprise release and convert it over to a "presale" (holding and shipping later)

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

For real.  That was janky.  If I don't get a size 10 imma be pissed too.

Does anyone know if finishline website stock is for store inventory as well???  Maybe my local finishline will get em on release date...

Didn't know finishline can drop a surprise release and convert it over to a "presale" (holding and shipping later)
no. the website is separate stock then whats in stores

this is not the first time. they did it for the easter kd ivs and sold out completly before release day

frown.gif

My pm isn't working on my phone, but if fnl gets the 180's hit me up fam.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by DEpast

My finishline got pairs of these guys (the Pippens and BB4s).

How are those BB4's looking in person, man? I'm waiting to see if my store will be getting them in.

The BB4s look pretty ok in person, upon first sight the urge to add them to my list came back but I can get by without them IMO. The main thing with them is my same thing with the Uptempos, the navy blue isn't a PURE blue, it's kinda faded(wasn't as bad on the BB4s I saw compared to the Uptempo). The issue with the faded color for me is parts of the shoe(tongue, midsole, etc) have a pure navy blue, then the faded blue nubuck that almost looks blue-heather/anthricite greyish rather than navy blue(moreso on the uptempo rather than BB4).

it shouldn't be a problem, you'll get it

Yeah should be an easy cop. 2010 uptempos had sat for months (minus hoh release). New year and more beast than ever tho. I wouldn't wait weeks to get the olympics.

Originally Posted by Ballahb

frown.gif

Same here please
sick.gif

Same here I need these

Funny....not sure if I mentioned this.. but everytime the Oly 180s release in DC they sit and go on sale.

Plus they are MAD uncomfy!! lol

I had cancelled one of my orders for the Olympic Uptempos, now playing the waiting game to see when they release my funds.

My other order still says Processing. I guess most likely we wont receive them until after the 7th.

The Bright side of it is, paid $24 under retail, free shipping and now I don't need to wake up early on the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom