Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

anybody else get a call from finishline about having to verify your bank account
with the purchase of the uptempos?
call customer service just to make sure b/c if i wouldn't have done it today
they would've canceled my order

Originally Posted by yungchamp

anybody else get a call from finishline about having to verify your bank account
with the purchase of the uptempos?
call customer service just to make sure b/c if i wouldn't have done it today
they would've canceled my order

Last time they did that with me, I got an extra pair of sneakers.

So according to the Nike launch list these are releasing Sun 7/1. I've never seen a Sun release until last Sun when the AF1 Digi Campo's were released but I guess with so many releases these days they are trying to spread them out a little

just called to check my status, she said there not releasing until the 7th smh. Did ppl really get shipping confirmations from fnl?

just to clear it up....Nike, USUALLY, gives the 1st of the month as a projected RD for Sportswear releases...it doesnt mean they'll exact release on the 1st, it just means they'll release around that date

NSW Basketball retros such as Pennys, Barkleys, Pippens, etc. usually get the 1st as a date, rarely an exact date (unless its getting closer to RD then theyll have an exact date)

anyone know if these will be available in GS sizes?
i know my girl would like these, it just sucks that the last air more uptempo in GS sizes had a missing bubble. talk about CHEAP NIKE!

IIRC back in the day GS sizes still had all bubbles 

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

anyone know if these will be available in GS sizes?
i know my girl would like these, it just sucks that the last air more uptempo in GS sizes had a missing bubble. talk about CHEAP NIKE!

IIRC back in the day GS sizes still had all bubbles 
Back in the day mens had the full bubble. 
Big kids had heel bubble.

Everybody below that had nothing.

I was getting worried about my FNL order placed Monday morning, but I received an email this morning from them with a tracking number.  I'm in the west coast (AZ) so maybe that's why it took a while.  So hopefully for any of you guys waiting, if you haven't gotten a cancellation, the orders are just processing...slowly...

Originally Posted by PTone

Watchin this flick today:
Oh man, I watched that flick a month back.  Love that movie.  Spike Lee shoulda been on Nike's payroll.  Hell, probably was, and still is.  So much heat in that movie!!!

I keep checking every hour on my order and it still says "Processing"
frown.gif

They might have some slow mofos working in the warehouse.
laugh.gif

Is that he got game? I don't remember that scene...

So is there a chance Finishline will cancel my order if there's no shipping yet?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

So is there a chance Finishline will cancel my order if there's no shipping yet?
I don't think they will cancel your order.

You should give them a call to check up on your order status. They keep telling me that it usually takes about 3-5 business days to process.

yep, it's He Got Game

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just to clear it up....Nike, USUALLY, gives the 1st of the month as a projected RD for Sportswear releases...it doesnt mean they'll exact release on the 1st, it just means they'll release around that date

NSW Basketball retros such as Pennys, Barkleys, Pippens, etc. usually get the 1st as a date, rarely an exact date (unless its getting closer to RD then theyll have an exact date)

Think what you want man but I'm going with the 1st at Nike. They say it on their list. Yes it's a Sunday but also the volt is listed on a Sunday to release too 7/15. Plus my Nike store announce they releasing them this Sunday the 1st. So times have changed and these uptempo's aren't Nike sportswear

Originally Posted by Questions

For the people that got tracking number emails. Was it around 3am pacific?

I got mine at 7:07 am Arizona time (which is on the same time as pacific currently)

Originally Posted by bigasia

Oh man, I watched that flick a month back.  Love that movie.  Spike Lee shoulda been on Nike's payroll.  Hell, probably was, and still is.  So much heat in that movie!!!

damn, didnt realize penny 2s were in there too lol  talk about a late pass for myself

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^think what you want,but Brown Nike Box= NSW= Nike Sportswear
laugh.gif

haha you got me there but... lets see whos right about the 1st from nike and the rest of the major retailers 7th.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bigasia

damn, didnt realize penny 2s were in there too lol  talk about a late pass for myself
Pardon my ignorance. 
-Is that "He hot Game" 

-Second, I have never seen that colorway before? Are those the Much or More Uptempos 

this can't be he got game.... can it?

BTW

I called finishline because my order is still processing... they said that the shoes may not ship until the 7th....

this can't be he got game.... can it?

BTW

I called finishline because my order is still processing... they said that the shoes may not ship until the 7th....
Yeah for some stupid reason i can't post the html code, but here's a link to a youtube vid:

Back
Top Bottom