I still haven't gotten a tracking number from finishline
nerd.gif

Same here my order is still processing

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I still haven't gotten a tracking number from finishline
nerd.gif

Same here my order is still processing

same here - i spoke with a representative yesterday who simply said "be patient" in so many words. $145 shipped is cool with me to be patient.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

My tracking says that they should be here today along with my Obsidians. The weight on the package is only 3 lbs though.
nerd.gif

if its only 3 lbs then im def sure its only one pair. My shipment of two pairs of obsidians was 7.6 lbs

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pipps are in from FNL. They are on point. Leather is 8-9/10. Pics to follow.

I'll take that quality anyday now.. look at jordan brand quality 3-4/10.. and still sellout
ohwell.gif

i'm gonna try my luck on finishline for the uptempos does anybody know if they will let me use my 20 dollar off winner circle coupon on these ?? 

Dear Brandon,

You recently placed an order for Nike Uptempo shoes. We want to assure you that you will receive your shoes, but they will not be shipping until the original release date of July 7, 2012.

You will receive an email confirmation once your shoes have been shipped. To track your order, you can enter your order number on the order inquiry page at www.finishline.com.Your credit card will not be charged until the shoes are shipped.

If you have any questions regarding the shipment, confirmation or order process, please feel free to contact Customer Care at 1-888-777-3949.

Customer Care Team
The Finish Line, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235

*kanye shrug*

Patience is a virtue.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Dear Brandon,

You recently placed an order for Nike Uptempo shoes. We want to assure you that you will receive your shoes, but they will not be shipping until the original release date of July 7, 2012.

You will receive an email confirmation once your shoes have been shipped. To track your order, you can enter your order number on the order inquiry page at www.finishline.com.Your credit card will not be charged until the shoes are shipped.

If you have any questions regarding the shipment, confirmation or order process, please feel free to contact Customer Care at 1-888-777-3949.

Customer Care Team
The Finish Line, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235

*kanye shrug*

Patience is a virtue.

Just received that same email too.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

i'm gonna try my luck on finishline for the uptempos does anybody know if they will let me use my 20 dollar off winner circle coupon on these ?? 

yes you can or the discount coupons also work

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Dear Brandon,

Customer Care Team
The Finish Line, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road
Indianapolis, IN 46235

*kanye shrug*

Patience is a virtue.

. Just got the same email...guess it's for the best

got same email too. darn. esp if they ship from east coast. i wont get them in time to rock in Vegas to watch USA Basketball scrimmage before they head out to olympics.

My how times have changed, still remember only a few years ago when the olympic 180's were super discounted and everywhere

Back
Top Bottom