Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Can't really tell from the recent pics, but is it patent leather or a shiny material between AIR and the midsole? Not a issue for me, just wondering.

Was hoping Finshline had the 180's and I can take advantage of the coupon code.

Now I'm hoping Foot Locker can honor my B-Day coupon on the same day they release.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Now I'm hoping Foot Locker can honor my B-Day coupon on the same day they release.

yeah finishline only getting uptempo usa, uptempo volt, hyperdunk+ usa, shox bb4 usa, shox bb4 volt, oly 6's, and oly 7's. And some other stuff like that safari stuff

I think the 180's might be an easy pick up. Maybe they will sit the 1st week, but who knows nowadays.

Originally Posted by BKing985

Originally Posted by Nickatnite

Just got my 180s in the mail today from Packer and all I can say is this mugg ****as are on point.....definitely gotta shoot down to Lakeside Mall or Sports Plus and pick up the Uptempos to add to my OLY pack

Champs at Lakeside is gettin em??

Originally Posted by Questions

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

yeah finishline only getting uptempo usa, uptempo volt, hyperdunk+ usa, shox bb4 usa, shox bb4 volt, oly 6's, and oly 7's. And some other stuff like that safari stuff
I'd love to use my FNL rewards for the oly 6's or 7's, but it's so bad now trying to get jordan's online, that my main goal is to just get to the order completion page.  I don't even bother w/ the coupons for fear of losing out on my pair.

I need them pippens got my 6s on lock so I'll B on the hunt for th pippens hopefully a easy cop st finishline.

Those pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Need these Uptempos so bad, any comments on the fit of them boys?

how come sneaker sites are saying the Oly Pips drop on 7/1 but FL twitter keeps saying they drop on 7/7?

Pippens are money.  Dare I say, other than trainer sc2 release last year, probably one of my favorite retros in quite some time.

These definitely run a bit big.  I am normally in an 11.5 in kobes, brons, and KDs, and I got an 11 in these.  I had plenty of room in the toebox and in the midfoot with elites on.  I would not size 1/2 up.  Either stick with your current Jordan brand retro size or even 1/2 down if you have narrow/skinny feet.

Originally Posted by lj12

no one has any info on the bb4's? would really like to know more about them..
I posted info on bb4's already in this thread. But again finishline will have the bb4's on 7/7 so im sure footlocker and the rest will follow the same.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Bay area heads.. District footwear has the uptempos and 180s already

YOU SIR ROCK... JUST ORDERED MY PAIR FROM THEM... NOW I HAVE THE VI'S, VII'S, AND THE PIPPENS... UPTEMPOS SHOULD BE HERE BY SOMETIME NEXT WEEK
happy.gif
pimp.gif
... ONLY THING LEFT ARE THE 180S WHICH I WILL WAIT ON AND THE FOAMS THIS WEEKEND (NON OLYMPIC PACK). 

AND THOSE AIR FORCE HI'S LOOK NICE BUT IM GOOD ON THOSE

Back
Top Bottom