Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

My pair of uptempos from deadstockshoes came in! These are dope
to the dude that said theres patent underneath the "AIR" there isnt even any leather its just paint on the nubuck lol

damn they allready came in  from dss ? i knew i should of just grabbed em from there when i has the chance they even restocked and i still passed 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

if this was 2000, i wouldn't say the VIs are garbage but this aint 2000 lol...times have changed with JB quality 
30t6p3b.gif

anyways, back on topic

QFT. Those Oly VIs are just weird looking & something is off w/ the VIIs as well. Still on the hunt for an 04 pair.

Uptempos dropped at a couple spots over here..
It was so hard not to cop once I held them. 

But I can wait for release date to use discount/gift cards.

^^That's why i passed on the uptempos on dss cause i wanna use my winner circle card coupon but if i knew they where allready gonna be shipped out i would of just grabbed em o well

Anyone care to post pics of their newly acquired 180s. I definitely can use the eye candy to hold me over.

I wish FNL would let you give up your return policy so that you could get your winner's circle coupons ASAP. I want to use it on the 180s, maybe the Shox too. 15% + the extra $20 off... it's a wonderful world.

copped the UPTEMPOs yesterday.

thanks 1000x to the homie that posted info on "the District" in the bay area.

they had 180's and uptempos.

quality on uptempos is solid. 8-9/10 imo.

wore them all day yesterday and part of td, still look brand new.

shoe doesnt crease easily at all.

might double up if i can get them on disco on fnl come release day!

180s are nice

For those lookin for uptempos, Bodega is doin email orders, Rock City Kicks is doin phone orders, Oneness is doin phone orders, and Sneaker Bistro NY is doin phone orders

I think I just realized why I like this pack so much. I could literally wear ONLY these shoes for a ridiculously long amount of time and be perfectly happy with my rotation for casual and basketball purposes.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

copped the UPTEMPOs yesterday.

thanks 1000x to the homie that posted info on "the District" in the bay area.

they had 180's and uptempos.

quality on uptempos is solid. 8-9/10 imo.

wore them all day yesterday and part of td, still look brand new.

shoe doesnt crease easily at all.

might double up if i can get them on disco on fnl come release day!

love shoes that dont crease easily

More excited about the Uptempos over the Olympic VI's. Especially with JB Quality nowadays.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

More excited about the Uptempos over the Olympic VI's. Especially with JB Quality nowadays.
That's the sad truth too.  VI's are one of my favorite models, but after seeing so many quality control problems I'm thinking of passing.... 

How the hell did finishline sell them online already, when they release tomorrow? I called the nearest store and they said they will have them instore on 7/7... !%#?

Originally Posted by trainspotter

How the hell did finishline sell them online already, when they release tomorrow? I called the nearest store and they said they will have them instore on 7/7... !%#?
They'll be back online on 7/7 to purchase. I think sizes 8-12,13 available except i think 9.5 sold out

since these aren't releasing in canada, i pulled the trigger and ordered the uptempo's from ebay =/

Back
Top Bottom