Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Originally Posted by Shellz

^^It's looking like NDC is going to do a random drop smh. Here we go with this nonsense.

30t6p3b.gif

least we know that the instore drop is the 7th

30t6p3b.gif
 So lucky I found a local spot that got them. 
Do you guys think we will see any of the guys rock these at the games? Kobe rocking 2k4's for a half or game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif
 So lucky I found a local spot that got them. 
Do you guys think we will see any of the guys rock these at the games? Kobe rocking 2k4's for a half or game
pimp.gif
Maybe. A lot of the players already have their own sigs. and the lunar hyperdunks will most likely be the go-to sneakers for the team.

Hoping to find the 180's in my sz 15.  NDC's random release will sure make that difficult.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Can't wait for my pair... on track to be delivered middle of next week!�
devil.gif
My Uptempos are coming next week, I have to get the oly VI's, and now I feel like I need to get the 180's also. I have perfectly good pair of 04 olympic VII's, might pass on this years release to get the 180's. I remember last time 180's came out, they were at champs outlet for 49.99 SMH

Originally Posted by Questions

Originally Posted by trainspotter

How the hell did finishline sell them online already, when they release tomorrow? I called the nearest store and they said they will have them instore on 7/7... !%#?
They'll be back online on 7/7 to purchase. I think sizes 8-12,13 available except i think 9.5 sold out
So you're guessing?
Does anyone know if 7.5 was available at all when they popped up briefly on there?

My best guess is that the smallest size is an 8 because that was the smallest at the store I went to.  I'll only get them if I can get my size and use a coupon code.  If not, money saved.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

More excited about the Uptempos over the Olympic VI's. Especially with JB Quality nowadays.
That's the sad truth too.  VI's are one of my favorite models, but after seeing so many quality control problems I'm thinking of passing.... 
agreed.. watch when the bred 13's come out next year how horrible they'll be.. the 04 release will be around 350-400 then.. prices will jump instantly. I'm done with JB.. have been for a couple years now.. DMP 7/11 was the last hurrah

Wore my uptempos today and it is great to finally wear these after so many years of not having them out. Is def better than jordan vi material wise and i will pass on the vi and get those for my co workers.

I'm passing on the oly VI and getting the uptempo's and 180's. Wish I had the funds to get all 3.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by Questions

Originally Posted by trainspotter

How the hell did finishline sell them online already, when they release tomorrow? I called the nearest store and they said they will have them instore on 7/7... !%#?
They'll be back online on 7/7 to purchase. I think sizes 8-12,13 available except i think 9.5 sold out
So you're guessing?
Does anyone know if 7.5 was available at all when they popped up briefly on there?

My best guess is that the smallest size is an 8 because that was the smallest at the store I went to.  I'll only get them if I can get my size and use a coupon code.  If not, money saved.

If i were to put money on it right now if it were to go live then the answer would be no 7.5 and nothing bigger than 13 available

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

copped the uptempos today!

weird release with niketown seattle droppin em tomorrow.
man, so are these dropping tomorrow or the 7th? need these badly.

I always thought there were not release dates for regular Nike Retros. I thought they just put them on the floor when they got em.

Back
Top Bottom