Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Nike sent a "launch calendar" for the season out to all their dealers and the Uptempos and 180's are on there with a specific release date of 7/7. Most of the confusion probably stems from Nike implementing a release date for in-line releases which they don't typically do (or at least didn't in the past).

so its 7-7? i dont want to go crazy trying to scramble and find them, because I have to work in the morning. damn.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I always thought there were not release dates for regular Nike Retros. I thought they just put them on the floor when they got em.

You thought wrong.

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I always thought there were not release dates for regular Nike Retros. I thought they just put them on the floor when they got em.

You thought wrong.
Not wrong just late, cause I know for a fact Nike didn't not always have a release date for retros. I copped all whites and blacks More uptempos both last time they dropped and I remember stores selling them as they got them. 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until the XIs at Christmas... but after getting those Uptempos I want to double up on them and pick up a pair of 180s. Damn you Nike for taking all of my money.

EDIT

And yes, definitely Uptempos over VIs.  I just wore my BCIIIs today and I'd forgotten just how crappy JB quality had become (and how apparently that doesn't matter since their year over year sales are the highest in the corporation).  All the pictures I've seen of the leather on the VIs looks to be the same quality.
Yeah, hypebeasts are taking over. 89% year over year sales increase with this BS quality means it isn't gonna get better

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Is it me or are these not on NDC like everywhere has been reporting?

RANDOM TIME
indifferent.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Is it me or are these not on NDC like everywhere has been reporting?

RANDOM TIME
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
I hate that... I got a gig today so it better be this morning haha. Are Eastbay etc going to be selling these next weekend?

NIKE AIR FORCE 180 are a random time, I'm also pissed. Who wants to watch thesite all day. I assume they will be limited then...

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until the XIs at Christmas... but after getting those Uptempos I want to double up on them and pick up a pair of 180s. Damn you Nike for taking all of my money.

EDIT

And yes, definitely Uptempos over VIs.  I just wore my BCIIIs today and I'd forgotten just how crappy JB quality had become (and how apparently that doesn't matter since their year over year sales are the highest in the corporation).  All the pictures I've seen of the leather on the VIs looks to be the same quality.
Yeah, hypebeasts are taking over. 89% year over year sales increase with this BS quality means it isn't gonna get better

Hyperbeasts have to have customers to sell too. In general, it just means a lot of new collectors and sneakheads are joining the ranks and I don't see any
slow down coming anytime soon. I see a lot of fathers taking their 3 - 9 year old kids to the sneaker releases these days ensuring another generation of Nike customers. Time to look at some Nike stock when it pulls back.

Dudes are funny, a lot of retros have bad quality just like Jordans.

If people nitpicked and compared the leather, shape and air bubbles in these thread like they do the Jordan ones the conversation would be totally different.

I just read a nikestore Twitter post from yesterday and it said a time/date has not been set for the release.
It's possible they may not be dropping today. Who really knows at this point.

I can't make up my mind on the uptempos/180s... so much other heat coming soon..... i could never do more than hoop in the 180s... are you all really wearing AIR on the side of your feet for style lol

Back
Top Bottom