Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

IcyyyESR Two3 wrote:
NikeTown NY put the Uptempos, 180s, and Huaraches on the floor today. 

Went straight to NT NYC this morning and got my pair sz 12.
pimp.gif

NY heads they have plenty of sizes also.

For those of u that live in areas in the USA that cant find stores that have either 180's or Uptempo's NT NYC does phone orders.  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

NikeTown NY put the Uptempos, 180s, and Huaraches on the floor today.  Unless I missed them, I didn't see the Carter Shox, and that Dream Team box tee was not there either.
I heard NTLA put them out yesterday.  Going to see if I can scoop up my Pippens in sz 12 today.

FNL will have all sizes available come Saturday like it was posted before the shoe went up early but won't ship until Saturday but we honored some orders

anyone looking for either uptempo or shox

check with atmos nyc #212.666.2242

they are accepting phone orders.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

FNL will have all sizes available come Saturday like it was posted before the shoe went up early but won't ship until Saturday but we honored some orders

That's great to hear.
happy.gif

On the Nike Force 180, I noticed the gold only halfway colored in on the side of the heel, vs the full side of the heel is gold on the originals from 1992.  Anyone else notice any other differences with these or any of the other USA pack shoes compared to the originals?  On a side note I said I would stay away from shox, but they are looking cleaner and cleaner by the minute.

Quick SoCal update:

NTLA will NOT get the 180's. They already have the Uptempos, Huaraches and AF1

HOH Costa Mesa also won't have the 180's. HOH Lakewood will, but they are deciding how they are going to handle the release. They said they MIGHT have a raffle due to the other big releases that day. Should have solid info Thur. or Fri.

Tried to do a phone order thru NTNY for the 180's, but they're out of 9.5's. Might be online or bust for me.

From Oneness... Pretty damn happy with these!

on the fence with the uptempos... Just never been a fan of the shoe, but I'm a sucker for USA colorways, and it looks great on the uptempos. If I see in person might be game over lol.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Dallas Heads.

Nike in northpark has every oly sneakers except the barkley 180's

i found the barkleys at a spot.

PM me for details i dont want to make it hot.... Nike employee's be lurking .
major props to TupacsBack for the heads up!!!
walked right in this morning and scooped up my size 11 and a DreamTeam t-shirt.

feels like '96 all over again!!!

img1043l.jpg

img1044nv.jpg

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Quick SoCal update:

NTLA will NOT get the 180's. They already have the Uptempos, Huaraches and AF1

HOH Costa Mesa also won't have the 180's. HOH Lakewood will, but they are deciding how they are going to handle the release. They said they MIGHT have a raffle due to the other big releases that day. Should have solid info Thur. or Fri.

Tried to do a phone order thru NTNY for the 180's, but they're out of 9.5's. Might be online or bust for me.
I just called NTLA and they said no more size 12 Pippens.  Sounds like they are selling fast...better get down there if you want your size.

c'mon rockcity email me my tracking info for my 180s and uptempos!!! i'm tired of lookin at these beautiful pics my fellow NTers are posting EVERYDAY lol !! I could've went to NTNY if that was the case, wanted to wear either or for the 4th ... oh well I guess i will UNds my French Blue 12s tomorrow for the holiday!!

Originally Posted by djcoolaid1914

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Dallas Heads.

Nike in northpark has every oly sneakers except the barkley 180's

i found the barkleys at a spot.

PM me for details i dont want to make it hot.... Nike employee's be lurking .
major props to TupacsBack for the heads up!!!
walked right in this morning and scooped up my size 11 and a DreamTeam t-shirt.

feels like '96 all over again!!!

img1043l.jpg

img1044nv.jpg
I take it HOH doesnt have them??
I need these from a footlocker inc. store

Back
Top Bottom