Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

All the people saying they posted places that do phone orders, thats great but some people including myself thought the Uptempos were to drop on 7/7 and not 7/1, so I didnt start my search untill yesterday and alot of the places that take phone orders are out.......

Originally Posted by udub3

So, looking at this post, is nobody excited about the 2k4's and BB4's???

I stopped 'collecting' years ago but I'm copping both to hoop in. Seems like everyone is only talking about the uptempo's and 180s. I keep checking this post for updates on the 2k4's/BB4's and there's nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yeah i just now notice that. I think everybody knows that they will sit. Never been a fan of Shox shoes. And if 2k4's release at FNL they'll sit and be reduced real quick. 

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by j o 19

ORDERED MY UPTEMPOS FROM DISTRICT AND I STILL DONT HAVE EM... THEY SHIPPED EM FED EX SMART POST... DOES THAT TAKE YEARS TO ARRIVE? I ASKED FOR USPS PRIORITY 
grin.gif

If I'm not mistaken, smart post is their equivalent to USPS's parcel post.

Fed Ex will transfer the package to USPS when it gets to your hub. The lag time will be the distance between your Fed Ex hub and your USPS hub. 
I get my stuff sent Smart Post all the time, my two hubs are round the corner from one another. 

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Exactly, I don't understand why people complaining about how hard it's gonna be to cop the Uptempos and 180s. We have been posting information and telephone numbers included from various websites that except PHONE ORDERS. I even mentioned Packer Shoes has the BB4s!! Take advantage of it and ORDER yourself a pair instead of saying "where can i get the ________ from?." Also, don't blame the resellers, they come in handy when you really need them lol.

Accept*

so these are Saturday release correct, not Sunday? I guess the NTer who said 7/1 was wrong
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I Told you the 7th
laugh.gif

Might pickup another pair of Pips to keep DS, and maybe 180s....hoping to grab them off FNL with some coupons I have
pimp.gif

you know things are getting heated for kicks when people are complaining about camping and blaming resellers etc.

looks like i won't be cancelling/returning that extra pair of uptempos i ordered
smile.gif

and truth is, you have to adapt or be left out. just like the next guy i hate how the "game"-- apparently thats what people are calling it these days, has become. but I have to play it.. i have to buy shoes i dont even want, as trade bait, or sell with a mark up in order to make a profit to PAY the reseller price of the shoe i do want. that extra profit i made, really is nothing because im just handing it down to the next reseller. which offsets it.. which if im lucky turns out im just paying retail in the end..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

Alot of people dont know anything about the Uptempos, I have been calling two stores in my area that usually get everything, all week and they have been telling me NO, NO, and more NO..... So yesterday I was in the area and decided to stop by and double check, I asked one person at a mom and pops store and he said no, we wont have any uptempos.... I went to a Finishline and another person also said no, but before I walked out, I decided to ask a Finishline manager and he said they have them and even let me see a pair..... The first guy I asked seen me holding the shoes and said.... OHHHH, you mean the AIRS........ I went back to the mom and pop store and asked about the AIRS and they also had them as well...........

SMH @ store employees not knowing the name of kicks & turning away potential customers.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

so these are Saturday release correct, not Sunday? I guess the NTer who said 7/1 was wrong
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I Told you the 7th
laugh.gif

Might pickup another pair of Pips to keep DS, and maybe 180s....hoping to grab them off FNL with some coupons I have
pimp.gif
Not necessarily wrong.  Some places like Eastbay and FNL have stated 7/7 but NTLA had them for sale this week and I saw someone say NTNY had them too this week. 

Nice photo. I'm personally gonna pass on these white Olympic Uptempo's in favor of the all black/volt uptempos droppin in less than 2 weeks.
The black Uptempo's is my fav. The volt pushes them over the top for me.
smokin.gif

these coming out!? when???
4j9hn8.jpg

Nimhet- I know...but as I stated few days ago, the 7/1 date Nike has just means shoes will arrive around that date...Once stores get them, they can sell...But major retailers such as FTL, FA, FNL, etc. have a set date of 7/7

PREMIER still has pairs of 180s, Pippens and AF1s (courtesy of Kickdeals)

1-877-742-2660

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

ORDERED MY UPTEMPOS FROM DISTRICT AND I STILL DONT HAVE EM... THEY SHIPPED EM FED EX SMART POST... DOES THAT TAKE YEARS TO ARRIVE? I ASKED FOR USPS PRIORITY 
grin.gif

Fed Ex will transfer the package to USPS when it gets to your hub. The lag time will be the distance between your Fed Ex hub and your USPS hub. 
I get my stuff sent Smart Post all the time, my two hubs are round the corner from one another. 
THANKS FELLAS... ITS PRETTY ANNOYING... AFTER THE 29TH THE PACKAGE TRACKING HAS NOT UPDATED AND I CANT CHECK IT ON USPS WITHOUT A TRACKING NUMBER
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

All the people saying they posted places that do phone orders, thats great but some people including myself thought the Uptempos were to drop on 7/7 and not 7/1, so I didnt start my search untill yesterday and alot of the places that take phone orders are out.......

If you been "collecting" for 10 years you should of known to start your search way before either date regardless. "Collecting 101"

I didnt try...I just saw the info and posted here on NT....try searching for their website, maybe they have a different # besdies the 877?
This is another # I found for PREMIER...hope it helps

(616) 742-2660

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Nice photo. I'm personally gonna pass on these white Olympic Uptempo's in favor of the all black/volt uptempos droppin in less than 2 weeks.
The black Uptempo's is my fav. The volt pushes them over the top for me.
smokin.gif
these coming out!? when???
4j9hn8.jpg

These release 7/15

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I didnt try...I just saw the info and posted here on NT....try searching for their website, maybe they have a different # besdies the 877?
This is another # I found for PREMIER...hope it helps

(616) 742-2660
Thanks man! I was able to get their last size 9.5 using the 616 number. 

I hope someone on the US team rocks the Pippens. The only person that might could be Rudy Gay.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

THANKS FELLAS... ITS PRETTY ANNOYING... AFTER THE 29TH THE PACKAGE TRACKING HAS NOT UPDATED AND I CANT CHECK IT ON USPS WITHOUT A TRACKING NUMBER
indifferent.gif

Yes indeed, in my opinion this service leaves a lot to be desired. As someone said, it's actually transferred to the local uSPS and will be delivered with your regular mail.
The last time I used this service it was about 9 biz days from CA to NJ and no you cannot track it once it goes into the hands of the USPS.
SMH... 

glad I can help....if anyone missed the post....PREMIER (use the 616 #)....has Pippens, Barkleys, and AF1 Mids IN STOCK...they WILL ship

9 times out of 10 ill be copping my pippens from the buy/sell forum... Hopefully these sit on the shelf for about a week. Doubt that happens though...

Having a hard time finding the pippens for retail. Ebay prices are at 230+shipping. I doubt the prices will drop on these.

Back
Top Bottom