Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Same boat, I need a 10.5 and I seem to always get to the sites that just have 8, 9, 10, 11.5, and 12 and thats it.......

But, I will line up at midnight if I have to, so I can avoid the Jordan rush....

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by nimhet

isn't the Olympic pack a GR? I thought I could just walk in early Sat AM and pick them up from one the 5 shoe stores in the mall. Am I being naive?

they are more limited than the 6s I think...specially the 180s, no one nears me got the 180s, and only 2 spots out of 6 got the uptempos.

All spots got the jordan 6s tho
well that's not cool...I guess I'll try my luck online

Watching clips of Scottie playing defense at work makes me wanna buy a pair now
laugh.gif

Tomorrow Im picking my 180's up may have to try the uptempos on to see. Hopefully they have some left.

Got my tracking # from deadstockshoes...arrive today can't wait to see em..thought I was gonna b waiting a whole lot longer

Thank you soooooo much! Made it home on time to order my size 8 in the 180's! Thanks again! I've been looking all over Miami for them, now that's one less shoe I have to worry about tomorrow at shoe gallery, good thing I copped the uptempo's last year when they opened the house of hoops at dadeland mall 
glasses.gif

I was able to get my last piece today. Found all szs sitting on the shelf in my hood. Had a full run, nobody bought them and nobody's really on them like that. If you live in the Chi come to City Sports on 71st and Jeffery. They've got size 7-13.

I missed out on the Barkeley's for the Pushhead 2s. But I will still cop em later on. One of my favorites. I just know the barkeley's is an easier cop.

Still waiting on a call from FNL to proceed with my Air More Uptempos purchase from yesterday. I'm never ordering from FNL again.

Back
Top Bottom