Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOG 1 in orange. Not my cup o’ tea, but I’m sure some will love ‘em. Give me an all black like this though, and I’m in!
0E7934BA-3456-4086-9E39-08075DD5571F.jpeg
D567A3A9-3E06-4105-A888-6348A3445FC8.jpeg
5F86AAFC-011A-4D11-8EFF-9CA4E93E9C0C.jpeg
621C5707-4D6D-438B-8089-8DF278030190.jpeg

BUT WAIT

IT GETS BETTER

The Tampico pack
2182b517-e15e-499a-98eb-e18dd93bf6b3_1.48680e386bffc8a5af514e4d5464cab9.jpeg

c708a51a-fb7f-48e8-bf90-d38e942143ab_1.83e37274c9f99296c04afb7a7e160e66.jpeg

Nike Air Fear of God 180
Style Code: AT8087-001
Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-180-Light-Bone-AT8087-001-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-180-Light-Bone-AT8087-001-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-180-Light-Bone-AT8087-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-180-Light-Bone-AT8087-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-180-Light-Bone-AT8087-001-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-180-Light-Bone-AT8087-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike Air Fear of God 1

Color: Orange Pulse/Orange Pulse-Orange Pulse
Style Code: AR4237-800
Release Date: Summer 2019
Price: $350
Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Orange-Pulse-AR4237-800-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Orange-Pulse-AR4237-800-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Orange-Pulse-AR4237-800-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Orange-Pulse-AR4237-800-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Orange-Pulse-AR4237-800-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Orange-Pulse-AR4237-800-Release-Date-1.jpg

Inspired by Jerry’s favorite summertime drinks, Thai Tea and Mint Mojito take a splash onto the Fear of God 1 silhouette.

These colors are interesting to look at, but no way I would buy and wear them.

From Jerry via Hypebeast:

"UPDATE: In an emailed response to HYPEBEAST, Jerry Lorenzo stated that the rumored orange-toned Nike Air Fear of God 1 “looks like a photoshop of an old idea. … [W]e sampled over 30 plus colorways… nothing has been confirmed beyond the colorways that hit the market.” It doesn’t look like this sneaker is the real deal, but HYPEBEAST will reach out to Nike to confirm once and for all."

========

Regarding the sampling and confirmed colorway releases... that is exactly what I heard about a month ago from my FOG insider/employee.

"UPDATE: In an emailed response to HYPEBEAST, Jerry Lorenzo stated that the rumored orange-toned Nike Air Fear of God 1 “looks like a photoshop of an old idea. … [W]e sampled over 30 plus colorways… nothing has been confirmed beyond the colorways that hit the market.” It doesn’t look like this sneaker is the real deal, but HYPEBEAST will reach out to Nike to confirm once and for all."

========

Regarding the sampling and confirmed colorway releases... that is exactly what I heard about a month ago from my FOG insider/employee.
can u ask ur insider about the 101s. send me a 40

========

Bro take yo *** back under a rock! Mfs like you love to pop up in here when fellow NTers have no clue whats going on.. and then give us this bull *** “My Insider” F O H with that ish .. hell ask yo insider when a restock coming..yall kill me smh

Bro take yo *** back under a rock! Mfs like you love to pop up in here when fellow NTers have no clue whats going on.. and then give us this bull *** “My Insider” F O H with that ish .. hell ask yo insider when a restock coming..yall kill me smh
Err he was someone who has inside info on the F and F sale at FoG wasn’t he?

...when fellow NTers have no clue whats going on..
Pretty much the reason I chimed in. I was trying to provide more info and hopefully a little clarity with the fiasco of all these so-called official images. I asked the question a few weeks back, when I saw another supposed 'solid' leak of upcoming cw drops. The response I got was in line with what Jerry's message was to Hypebeast regarding the creamsicle/orange FOG 1.

Didn't realize people were this salty about things. :lol:

Pretty much the reason I chimed in. I was trying to provide more info and hopefully a little clarity with the fiasco of all these so-called official images. I asked the question a few weeks back, when I saw another supposed 'solid' leak of upcoming cw drops. The response I got was in line with what Jerry's message was to Hypebeast regarding the creamsicle/orange FOG 1.

There have been far too many Jerry-induced Ls in this thread for their not to be some leftover salt percolating around.

Could care less about FOG’s never tried for em.. Just sick of all you “Inside mfs” who dont provide no inside ish... you provide the same “inside ish” thats over twitter :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom