Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My younger cousin and his wife surprised me with my Christmas present late. I knew he purchased me the FoG skylons, but little did I know they were holding on to it so Colin Kaepernick can sign it. For those who may know me outside of NT, I am someone who voices, very loudly, the fight against oppression and racism. This gift means the world to me.

B0E01BB5-C6A3-458E-9817-2B6FB067FD86.jpeg
AWESOME

Got some goat credit... hows the sizing on these? I have wide feet and have to wear a size 12 on AJ1s but theyre a bit long. prob a true 11.5

Gotta wear 12 in skylons too

Last edited:
Got some goat credit... hows the sizing on these? I have wide feet and have to wear a size 12 on AJ1s but theyre a bit long. prob a true 11.5

Gotta wear 12 in skylons too

I went half size down on my TTS and they fit perfectly.

I want the 180’s...I’m just curious as to hard they will be to get??? Will they be like getting the FOG 1’s or Skylon’s??? My guess is somewhere in between...

I want the 180’s...I’m just curious as to hard they will be to get??? Will they be like getting the FOG 1’s or Skylon’s??? My guess is somewhere in between...

My guess is somewhere in between -- Most likely this.

No other major shoe is slated to release around these so they may not help..

Anyone put anything on their Bone 1’s for protection? I got some Crep Protect but am hesitant to spray it on as these are leather and Crep mainly is a suede, nubuck protector...

My Bones collecting dust. Probably gonna sell, and buy something I’ll use.

i have blacks sitting in my closet. waiting for travis scott aj1 then ill sell them

bro caped so hard for the Bone Fog 1's and skylons and ends up selling them. Won't be long before his Unions are on the chopping block :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom