Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nike-air-fear-of-god-alternate-2.jpg

yeah its from his official lookbook lol

I remember someone in here was asking "who plays basketball in a barn?" :lol:

Last edited:
JL and Nike about to have a story prepped for those creamsicles like “two-tone orange ice cream popsicles were the perfect treat after 3-4 hours of basketball in the
Nah JL be more like “two-tone orange ice cream popsicles were the perfect treat after Sunday school.”

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190223-222150_Gallery.jpg

Just to break things up... I think they look great and are very comfortable. Haven't had any issues getting them on or off my feet. I don't like the look of the SA pair at all. Will get the bone pair next and maybe try for the yellow pair. Not interested in the other 2 colors.

need some early on feet reviews of the bone 180 air raid situations. its either these or the sas cuz i will not be paying 700-800 dollars for no cotdamn nikes

My younger cousin and his wife surprised me with my Christmas present late. I knew he purchased me the FoG skylons, but little did I know they were holding on to it so Colin Kaepernick can sign it. For those who may know me outside of NT, I am someone who voices, very loudly, the fight against oppression and racism. This gift means the world to me.

B0E01BB5-C6A3-458E-9817-2B6FB067FD86.jpeg

My younger cousin and his wife surprised me with my Christmas present late. I knew he purchased me the FoG skylons, but little did I know they were holding on to it so Colin Kaepernick can sign it. For those who may know me outside of NT, I am someone who voices, very loudly, the fight against oppression and racism. This gift means the world to me.

Give this man all the likes.

Dope! and here I was thinking you just start ish.. :emoji_100:

This is one of the dopest gifts I've ever seen.

Reactions: JPS

bruh you couldnt eem give me just 10 mins to have my moment??

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom