Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That $350 plus tax sare too heavy in a lot of wannabe resellers pockets, for those who missed this next week will be the best time to cop Nike is still delivering pairs. And they'll be panicing with prices dropping and offload to get that money back lol
So Nike is doing t another round of the triple blacks ?

78C189ED-7445-4BFB-8AF3-1D35425F0AAA.jpeg

These are the only other FOG1s I would ever “need”

That image is filtered and desaturated.
The air bubble is actually still blue on the F&F pair.
And The image makes the shoe look like a "stone" grey, but it's actually much lighter - like the bone colorway.

I’m still mad 😡 at myself. I could of copped the FnF pair for $650 the day after the party where they were handed out. I drug my feet and they sold before I could meet up.

Last edited:
There is always those people who want to post about stuff sitting after the fact rather than post they were sitting when the inventory was live for everyone else to try. :smh::lol:

PO

the link was posted by Sole Links on twitter, if I'm trying to checkout my personal pair first, you think my priority is to post the link in here ? (after a MASSIVE twitter account just posted it). Some of yall need someone's hands on your mouse guiding you to online shopping?

to the OP that asked me the question, it went live at 9AM when Sole Links tweeted it. I didn't even know they were dropping until I saw the tweet. Apparently they had roughly 200-300 pairs and same thing with Social Status. Again, I was trying to checkout my personal pair, I'm not captain save-a-ho and waste checkout time to come in here to post a link that most of yall should already see if you follow SL. I couldn't even checkout no matter what method I tried (to bypass the No Shipping to your state), after 10 minutes, finally saw every size gone.

1588530001831.png

1588531104924.png

Last edited:
the link was posted by Sole Links on twitter, if I'm trying to checkout my personal pair first, you think my priority is to post the link in here ? (after a MASSIVE twitter account just posted it). Some of yall need someone's hands on your mouse guiding you to online shopping?

to the OP that asked me the question, it went live at 9AM when Sole Links tweeted it. I didn't even know they were dropping until I saw the tweet. Apparently they had roughly 200-300 pairs and same thing with Social Status. Again, I was trying to checkout my personal pair, I'm not captain save-a-ho and waste checkout time to come in here to post a link that most of yall should already see if you follow SL. I couldn't even checkout no matter what method I tried (to bypass the No Shipping to your state), after 10 minutes, finally saw every size gone.

1588530001831.png

1588531104924.png

I encountered the same issue when I tried checking out that morning. Apparently there is a way to jig the address to make it work as some people got through that way

I encountered the same issue when I tried checking out that morning. Apparently there is a way to jig the address to make it work as some people got through that way

yeah there is a way, maybe more than 1 way. But the method I tried that has worked in the past but didn't this time (add something else into cart that they do ship)

Trip blacks still dropping, I'm only $5 short of the top offer on GOAT rn (I refuse to pay more than $550 for these)

looks like I might touch after all

Back
Top Bottom