Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5C41A720-B20E-45A5-9B7C-F4F658AAFDFA.png

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

there's this cat in a fb group I'm in who got all da colors. sick collection

First FOG 1s. My TTS is a 12, heard people go down .5... So I copped an 11.5 from NDC. Tried them on... They are tight AF and hard to get off. I tried on the OG’s and 11.5 was perfect. Cool shoe. Probably gonna swap for a size 12

520580EA-FF01-4516-B606-2397BBA6D5A4.jpeg

First FOG 1s. My TTS is a 12, heard people go down .5... So I copped an 11.5 from NDC. Tried them on... They are tight AF and hard to get off. I tried on the OG’s and 11.5 was perfect. Cool shoe. Probably gonna swap for a size 12

520580EA-FF01-4516-B606-2397BBA6D5A4.jpeg

taking the sole out helps

Resellers drank the milkshake.

As always, even me TBH, I sold my Sails. I don't think Nike made much money out of it, theyr'e totally new shoes and the production was quite low.

In the end I repeat myself: The 1's are IMO the best collab in quite some time from Nike, the thing is that Jerry Lorenzo and Fear of God don't have that much hype.

As always, even me TBH, I sold my Sails. I don't think Nike made much money out of it, theyr'e totally new shoes and the production was quite low.

In the end I repeat myself: The 1's are IMO the best collab in quite some time from Nike, the thing is that Jerry Lorenzo and Fear of God don't have that much hype.

Lets keep it that way, please . All that hype can stay over there with Virgil

there's this cat in a fb group I'm in who got all da colors. sick collection

oh you in a FB group wit Jerry huh? Rich people man... I’m 5/10, should be six but damn St. Alfred 😂😂😂. I know I need to let it go lol

Back
Top Bottom