Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up my pair at Hollywood footlocker in and out sheet was 2 pages and a half so maybe 2 or 3 size runs

I still feel like the unions should be a 1:1 trade with no cash but thats just me, obviously, looking at sx.

I want these but I'm only willing to let go of the black toes. Might have to hold off and wait to see if prices go back up for them to make that more in my favor.

I still feel like the unions should be a 1:1 trade with no cash but thats just me, obviously, looking at sx.

I want these but I'm only willing to let go of the black toes. Might have to hold off and wait to see if prices go back up for them to make that more in my favor.
def agree but for me adding cash would be a tip/thank you. I'm legit retired after these, if i get them

3DD9A391-77B3-4D09-B2FA-9F6E40804051.png

Copped from Undftd SF. I own a lot of shoes and this was the first shoe in a long time that made me go wow! Packaging is crazy and attention to detail is on point.

Some random thoughts:
- Go half size down. Seriously.

- They glued the cage to the upper so some glue stains will be there. I lucked out and mines are clean but the video with BullTRC had glue all over the cage which sucks esp if you paying a resell. Acetone might clean it up.

- There are 4 sets of laces. Short and long black laces. Short and long white laces. Short laces can be tied normally or wrapped around the ankle but you’ll need a lace lock to secure. Long laces can be wrapped around the ankle and tied in a knot comfortably like Converse if you are going for that look.

- The zipper in the back is sturdy but personally I’m paranoid it might break like the first Yeezy 750s. I’m rocking mines unzipped. Foot is secure and won’t come out if your walking.

- Double stack zoom? Very comfortable but I feel it may be prone to squeaking in the future.

- Taking them off is difficult. The lining inside the shoe grabs your sock and doesn’t want to let go.

Last edited:
Really wanted these! Which of these would you guys trade or sell to get a pair of Fog 1s: OW AM90’s, SW 97’s, or Black Toe Union’s?

Shout-out the two guys I met at DSM.

Anyway, flight from Detroit got delayed and missed my 9-10 pickup for the shootarounds at kith. Decided to pull up anyways and see what was up and left with a second pair of 1's!
Good meeting you too! Congrats glad it all paid off!

Hit the snkrs pass for my friend yesterday but struck out everywhere online

Attachments

• 347917BB-0C8C-41E7-827A-022BAB8E96FF.png
    347917BB-0C8C-41E7-827A-022BAB8E96FF.png
    526.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom