Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be hesitant to buy these off eBay lol
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 4.35.35 PM.png

fakes from ebay, beware!!

Scooped the FOG 1 on eBay for $500 shipped with that 15% off eBay coupon. Glad I waited to pay for my auction :lol:
Two old sayings apply “Sounds to good to be true” and “Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.” If they are legit then you got a heck of a deal.

I’ll post pics when I get them
Two old sayings apply “Sounds to good to be true” and “Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.” If they are legit then you got a heck of a deal.

Agree on both statements. It was worth the shot based on the photos provided and the eBay coupon made it an easier decision to make. Like you said if they’re real as I’m confident they are I got a great deal, if not return them free of charge and get my money back hassle free.

Maybe a post a link to the auction so we can see?

Also, my SX pair got authenticated/shipped today. :pimp:

Got shipped to them on the 21st.Will get to me next Thursday.

Wish they used something faster than ground for deliveries & sales though. :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Saw the Skylons in person...Not even going to lie but I dig them...Materials used are very nice...Still holding out for the price to drop but once they hit that sweet spot for me I’m getting a pair of each...

Yo Nike was too quick with the shipping. They are sitting at my front door and I’m out of town. The one time I want slow shipping

I’m really hoping the quality and materials are like the Yezzy desert rats. Loved the premium materials on those.

So jerry is posting this on IG now.

I grabbed the white skylons....if these release soon i might be sending whites back for these.

Saw the Skylons in person...Not even going to lie but I dig them...Materials used are very nice...Still holding out for the price to drop but once they hit that sweet spot for me I’m getting a pair of each...
Same. I saw the black pair on feet today and they looked dope af. Totally didn’t expect to like them that much.

So jerry is posting this on IG now.

I grabbed the white skylons....if these release soon i might be sending whites back for these.

Dig the color, but not a fan of how the patent leather swoosh was replaced with what looks like a clear plastic one

Back
Top Bottom