Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nope ,well not in europe so SNS solebox footpatrol still dropping offspirng too but most of these will be instore raffle

In the US they did.

Not sure why people stil lholding out for EU like there’s a big chance? Lol

black skylons from size? already delivered
white skylons from hanon and sns haven't even shipped yet

In the US they did.

Not sure why people stil lholding out for EU like there’s a big chance? Lol

upload_2018-12-30_7-39-0.png

i wish i had the opportunity to complain about a raffle win that comes with a shipping delay due to two holidays

I hear ya. It's just the fact that the only raffles you end up winning are for shoes that don't need to be raffled in the first place. Then one you win, your order is not cancellable and they can just take their sweet time to ship. Last time this happened, it took them at least 5 business days to ship. That's terrible service in this day and age.

I hear ya. It's just the fact that the only raffles you end up winning are for shoes that don't need to be raffled in the first place. Then one you win, your order is not cancellable and they can just take their sweet time to ship. Last time this happened, it took them at least 5 business days to ship. That's terrible service in this day and age.

Man if you think SNS shipping times and service in general is bad, I hope you never shop at YeezySupply

No one is forcing you to enter their raffle :lol:

Not a fan of that behavior. Jerry was trying to take a pic with his son. Hart should be more respectful of that.
Hart is literally u in every thread fambs. we enjoy it but we know its disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom