Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-5-18_0-2-22.jpeg

I'm not sure if i should pull the trigger now on Stockx or wait a week and see how it goes...I took all L's today. This was the colorway I only wanted. I guess i'll see how stockx goes in a week from now.

I'm not sure if i should pull the trigger now on Stockx or wait a week and see how it goes...I took all L's today. This was the colorway I only wanted. I guess i'll see how stockx goes in a week from now.
WAIT! Use the Bone as an example. In certain instances barely over $300 hours and days after the release and once everyone got their pairs they can be had for close to retail.

Light bones seem to be way more limited than these too....just hoping need supply fulfills cause n for sold out errors before it finally let me checkout. Anybody know how need supply work...they pretty big store? Lots of sizes?

Light bones seem to be way more limited than these too....just hoping need supply fulfills cause n for sold out errors before it finally let me checkout. Anybody know how need supply work...they pretty big store? Lots of sizes?

I'm not sure if Light Bones were more limited. I think people thought there would be resale value for the Light Bones because of the original FoG1s, so they went after those hard. But they saw that wasn't the case at all for the Light Bones so they didn't go after the Black Raids as hard. I'm glad. I got my pair and I'm like them a lot.

Pretty sure both raids were produced in similar quantities, as I'm sure all the mocs had similar quantities too.

I'm not sure if Light Bones were more limited. I think people thought there would be resale value for the Light Bones because of the original FoG1s, so they went after those hard. But they saw that wasn't the case at all for the Light Bones so they didn't go after the Black Raids as hard. I'm glad. I got my pair and I'm like them a lot.
True that. I hit on snkrs for the light bones and light bone mocs and didn't really see alot of stores that released like the blacks. Ended up sending the trash *** mocs back to Nike. Caught my size on needsupply for the black raids at like 2pm...def keepers for me ..

This black and white picture makes me think having a white colored midsole instead of the bone colored midsole would've worked nice too:

59619727_772488616486059_8464736562528513555_n.jpg

If anyone in LA missed out, union is supposedly this morning (after originally saying Monday). I think online and in-store.

I'm on the fence about these now personally cuz i think light bone looks better than all black.

Anyone have info on the sizing for the shorts, they run TTS but maybe short as far as lengh goes?
Been trying to find a video review but nothing so far. Any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom