Nike x NFL Draft Pack

completed listings is $300-400 range. Either way that's still a lot of got damn money for some 95s. Wish i didn't sleep on them.

3-400? I paid like 260 on eBay
laugh.gif

Just keep searching.

i cant believe ppl are payin that much for these. Can someone explain what the deal is with these? I originally thought each shoe was gonna have a version for each team. Im a jets fan and ive only seen those whack trainers. But i know for giants ive seen am95s and dunks. So just curious what the deal was.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Those who own a pair of the Trainers from this pack... how do the size run?

If your talking about the huarache trainers, then the length is true to size.  But because of the strap, they can get a little tight, so I went up 1/2 size.  I'd say they fit the same as the Zoom Huarache Trainer TR.

able to complete the pack, now time to burn the non Giants ones.

Last edited:
Yo that Dolphin CW in them 95's would be crazzyyy!!!! I would pay top dolla to see that....won't happen though

Any1 know where to get the Free Trainer Panthers

Last years? If you're in the Carolinas check the local Champs stores, I found the Saints Free Trainers at my local champs a few weeks ago and was excited since they just disappeared from online stores last year.

Last years? If you're in the Carolinas check the local Champs stores, I found the Saints Free Trainers at my local champs a few weeks ago and was excited since they just disappeared from online stores last year.

not even close to the carolinas

i wore my bucs trainers to the gym and theyre kindof beat. was thinking about getting another pair. hope we see a full 2013 pack

Hope so, some of the teams are hard to find, Raiders trainers are no where to be found

My falcons trainers have seen better days. Didn't know that these nfl packs were going for this much though. Geez! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom