Nike x NFL Draft Pack

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by Bowdown27

I just received my cowboys 95's from NTNY. Couldn't get a size 13 so had to go up to a 14. Little loose but they are a great looking shoe. I think they have some smaller sizes available there for anyone interested
By chance would you remember if they had a 10.5? I don't live in NY but could possibly have my friend pick me up a pair. Gotta rep my boys man. Thanks for your help

Idk honestly. Could give them a call and check. I'd say look on eBay but prices are crazy on there. Saw one size 13 sell for 330 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

I just received my cowboys 95's from NTNY. Couldn't get a size 13 so had to go up to a 14. Little loose but they are a great looking shoe. I think they have some smaller sizes available there for anyone interested
By chance would you remember if they had a 10.5? I don't live in NY but could possibly have my friend pick me up a pair. Gotta rep my boys man. Thanks for your help

Idk honestly. Could give them a call and check. I'd say look on eBay but prices are crazy on there. Saw one size 13 sell for 330 [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Well just called and they are sold out. Yea I was looking on ebay but the prices are ridiculous. Is there any word that these will release on a wider scale? Maybe NFL Shop? Any help from the community is appreciated

^ Those are nice, still madd that I missed the Giants by a few mins. I had them in my shopping cart and was trying to decide what else to get. When I finally checked out they were all sold out!

Can we get a side shot of all3 if thats possible. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Wanted the whole NFC East. But being a ******** i couldn't force myself to get anything Cowboys
That's cool, I got it 
laugh.gif

11qsjtz.jpg

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Wanted the whole NFC East. But being a ******** i couldn't force myself to get anything Cowboys
That's cool, I got it 
laugh.gif

11qsjtz.jpg

I picked up the boys ones too. No matter who you picked up the 95's are damn comfy. Better then when I was a teenager

I hope these come back out, I've got a few friends that are fans but aren't big sneaker guys that have been bugging me to help them find their teams. I don't have the heart to point them towards ebay especially with the prices being where they are now.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

That's cool, I got it 
laugh.gif

11qsjtz.jpg

I picked up the boys ones too. No matter who you picked up the 95's are damn comfy. Better then when I was a teenager

*******(k) #TeamCowboys

just got my broncos pair, these things are sick gonna be the perfect game day shoe. I am so happy that nike took over the nil contract

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

^ Those are nice, still madd that I missed the Giants by a few mins. I had them in my shopping cart and was trying to decide what else to get. When I finally checked out they were all sold out!

Can we get a side shot of all3 if thats possible. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

as a Giants fan....i couldn't buy NONE of the other NFC East 95's for myself 
roll.gif

Exactly.  As a Cowboys fan there is NO WAY I'd cop any of the other ones 
laugh.gif

Those Raiders Trainers though....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

as a Giants fan....i couldn't buy NONE of the other NFC East 95's for myself 
roll.gif

This right here I don't know what the other dude talking about getting everybody but the Boys. If its not the Boys or maybe some throwback Philly stuff I only wear when out the city/country repping Philly I'm good.

lol @ the price on these things... wish i coulda copped those g men though... ny exlusive ftl

Those Cowboys '95s and Raiders SCs are clean. Even the ******** dips are hard. I have a thing for maroon/burgundy

I missed out on the pack even though I was searching for them when they dropped.
I kept refreshing the Am 95's on the NDC site but they never showed up this way. About an half hour later I found the link someone posted here but it was too late,
all the sz 13 AM 95's were gone. Was gonna pick up another size but I passed, didn't think there would be much interest in these NFL kicks.
I guess a lot of NBA fans are also NFL fans.

I like the cowboys but that white mudguard is what made me stay away, the blues on that shoe is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom