Nike x NFL Draft Pack

I'm more upset at myself for not even knowing about these releases until May 1st, when everything was all gone.

Had to resort to paying $280 for a pair of GMEN Air Max 95's....just have to take the L.

Could've easily had my size if I knew about it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I like the cowboys but that white mudguard is what made me stay away, the blues on that shoe is
pimp.gif

Yeah...kinda worried about that.
Any suggestions on how to clean that part?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I like the cowboys but that white mudguard is what made me stay away, the blues on that shoe is
pimp.gif

Because of the no sew material i think a rag or som sneaker cleaner should b good, as long as you dont kick rocks for living

pimp.gif

Because of the no sew material i think a rag or som sneaker cleaner should b good, as long as you dont kick rocks for living
Its doesnt look like it'll be too hard to clean..

pimp.gif

Thanks homie 
pimp.gif

The prices on the Giants Am 95's are crazy. Going for $350-390 now. SMH over and over...

Went to mercer, picked up chiefs for me, fins for pops, bro is a pats fan was gunna get his but they didnt have his sz, gunna try and trade chiefs for my sz needed a 10

Can someone point me in the direction of a pair of ******* 95's size 10-10.5, almost had a pair from flightclub but received the OOS email. Figured resellers received their NDC orders and would be up on ebay by now.

I still can't believe the Giants and ******** are moving online for 4 bills.... Were these really that sought after? I'm guessing a big part of the price is because these were regional exclusives? I don't mind the colorblockings but I hate this no sew stuff. From a distance they look fine but when you get up close they look off. 

the ******* joints are going for 600-700 dollars no way!!!. Retail at 149.99 + wale cameo with them on= 600+ SMH
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom