Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I went a full size up for my zoom flys, didnt like the tightness I felt with a 10 I have. Im a 9.5.

I still haven’t tried mine on. I went up half a size tho to size 10. The Oreo SP I had 9.5 and my toes had less than a thumb width space, prob half a thumb width with thin no show socks. And I have narrow feet, Prob will be rubbing if I walk in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven’t tried mine on. I went up half a size tho to size 10. The Oreo SP I had 9.5 and my toes had less than a thumb width space, prob half a thumb width with thin no show socks. Prob will be rubbing if I walk in them.

This reminds me I still need to try on my 90s lol. The only other 90s I have are a 9.5 but I went with a 9 for these since I had a decent amount of room in them. Need to make sure they fit

This reminds me I still need to try on my 90s lol. The only other 90s I have are a 9.5 but I went with a 9 for these since I had a decent amount of room in them. Need to make sure they fit
Is your tts 9.5? I had other 90s and went tts 9.5 and they fit ok, not perfect but if I size down half I think it won’t fit right. I rarely go up or down half a size except for the SP and the ow prestos.

These OW 90s seems more padded so 9.5 might be ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
6E0B00D7-5C6C-490B-B347-668427E9D69F.jpeg

Even 5 year olds love the Off White’s
Such a dope shot.

Is your tts 9.5? I had other 90s and went tts 9.5 and they fit ok, not perfect but if I size down half I think it won’t fit right. I rarely go up or down half a size except for the SP and the ow prestos.

These OW 90s seems more padded so 9.5 might be ok?

I really think Im in between a 9 and 9.5. Usually do 9.5 in most nike/jordan kicks, but been going with a 9 in some models lately and have had no issues. Gonna try the OWs on when I get home tomorrow

with the single digit weather went to visit a grand aunt .... she asked me where the bread wrapper for my shoes are -- realized she was talking about the zip tie :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_8288.JPG
    IMG_8288.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 42
364E3C5D-00C3-4FCC-8423-94FFA3A8B4AB.jpeg
532C72C1-DA37-447D-9B3E-A551FD6CEE9F.jpeg

Played around with the laces today and i like it. I think I’m going to keep it like this. One of my small gripes is that the laces are too short to go up to the top hole which makes the tongue looks massive

What are you doing with the rest of the white laces so they don't become annoying when worn? Looks cool tho!

What are you doing with the rest of the white laces so they don't become annoying when worn? Looks cool tho!

Thanks! I removed the insoles, tucked the rest of the white laces underneath, and placed the insole back on the top so when i wear them, i don’t feel the rest of the white laces underneath my feet

No man I didn’t buy, I check on here first. Glad I did the seller wanted $450 for them!!

Yeah glad you didn’t buy them.
I think this is getting a little too played out with all the soccer gear and such.
The original ten>>

Collaboration involves two or more parties. While I’m sure Nike would love beating this to death, Virgil won’t allow his brand to get watered down with a 20 pair drop. I don’t buy that rumor.

Back
Top Bottom