Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

again, if unicorn REALLY did ship him the prestos. The mistake was packing it at the post office in front of employees or other people. So theres a chance that a USPS employee reopened it and then repacked an empty box. Also USPS is basically the worst shipping courier and possibly one of the shadiest. But if this was the case, unicorn will still be the one that will end up losing both the money and shoes.
I HATE UPS more. Never had a problem with USPS. I unloaded 3 items at a UPS store last Saturday...Monday I still don’t see any movements. So I called them Tuesday and idiot said the driver only picked up 30% of the drop offs on Monday which doesn’t make sense. So I said I’ll come by and pick them up and drop them off at the UPS facility myself and he said “Oh the driver is here now to pick up.” On Wednesday I still don’t see movements so I called again and the dumb manager said the same thing! Went to get my drop offs back after work at 6pm and it was still there! I was heated...escalated it and UPS is supposedly doing an investigation at that UPS store.

I took it as far as I could with PayPal. Dude you can refund me my $700 and you prolly won’t have some feds out in Cali come knocking... but once I go to the family with this... the police gonna be all over it.

That's fine I have my evidence you have yours . I'm willing to work with you publicly and privately to get to the bottom of this . The box sent out to you on the receipt was with a 2 pound 5 ounce weight in it , I'm 100 percent sure that box you posted up there with a different tape does not weight 2 pounds.

Hmm... 1st picture of the box has no priority tape, 2nd pic after shipment has priority tape. Seems like he took a photo for nt, took the package back after paying postage, took the shoes out, retaped it and dropped it off since the postage was already paid for. Either way NY takes the "L"

Hmm... 1st picture of the box has no priority tape, 2nd pic after shipment has priority tape. Seems like he took a photo for nt, took the package back after paying postage, took the shoes out, retaped it and dropped it off since the postage was already paid for. Either way NY takes the "L"

This exactly what he did.

You can fully say at the point the postage is printed “hey I forgot to put something in the box” USPS employees will always give you the box back. Whatever weight was in there he took out and gave back the box.

another scenario could've happened:

I haven't shipped with USPS in a long time but if I recall correctly, that Electronic shipping label looks like its printed from the Kiosk machine. Which means you can put the package on the scale, calculate the weight and costs and generate and print a shipping label without having to even box up the shoes. So he could've taken the shoes out of the shipping box after he weighed and printed the label.

damn man...i almost bought that pair from him :smh:

hope everything gets settled quickly with paypal, kilroy

another scenario could've happened:

I haven't shipped with USPS in a long time but if I recall correctly, that Electronic shipping label looks like its printed from the Kiosk machine. Which means you can put the package on the scale, calculate the weight and costs and generate and print a shipping label without having to even box up the shoes. So he could've taken the shoes out of the shipping box after he weighed and printed the label.

They still weight again no matter what just incase you add more weight to the package.

Did you guys have a tracking number? Wouldnt it say the package weight on tracking page somewhere? dont really trust the receipt for reasons mentioned above

Sad to say but this is why I’d rather take my chances and pay sometimes a lil more through stockx. I’ve purchased things directly from seller so many times and a small majority have issues but for large purchases I don’t like to risk it.

So this has never happened to me and I would like to be educated a bit. Will paypal take the $700 back from Unicorn? How does that work?

fye but i want green laces
8DE8DD0B-419D-47FA-963C-753128449B1C.jpeg

So this has never happened to me and I would like to be educated a bit. Will paypal take the $700 back from Unicorn? How does that work?

Dispute filed, put on hold, then money gets taken away after they figure out he’s scamming.

Back
Top Bottom